Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens throwing shade at Joe
This was tweeted by ravens. com editorial director. If Lamar is such a great humble person how come he couldn't bring himself to shake Joe's hand after the game? He will learn you don't mess around with Bengals twitterdom

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Right. Nothing humble about that. They so hurt over the loss. I remember those days (as I hold my nose up and act like I'm beyond a meltdown or two and don't remember the feeling!)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Someone tell this clown to get over it. Your team has been dethroned form kings of the north.

Ditto on the handshake. I noticed that right away after the game. It looked like Lamar was going to legit cry walking back to the sideline after the ADG 4th down deflection. I don't feel bad about stomping these unsportsmanlike hypocrites into oblivion. I'll love to see it again too. F*** EM
Reply/Quote
& we are glad to have our guy.
Reply/Quote
I’d throw shade at him too after that ass beating he laid down 3 days ago.

They’ll be butthurt for a LONG time.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Classic example of “you love him on your team and hate him anywhere else”

Enjoy the next 10-15 years, sucker.
Reply/Quote
Pissing Joe Burrow off is a very, very bad idea…

Reply/Quote
Yeah I’ll take Burrow all day. Enjoy the L though Ravens.
Reply/Quote
Hmmm, Hmm Thought these guys were the classiest of our AFC North rivals. This is not a good light. Mellow

And not a good smell, it smell bitter. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 06:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Pissing Joe Burrow off is a very, very bad idea…

His face doesn't show it, but his play on the field does. 

No amount of post-game trash talking in the universe will change a result.

Stay classy, Ravens.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 05:55 PM)pally Wrote: This was tweeted by ravens. com  editorial director.  If Lamar is such a great humble person how come he couldn't bring himself to shake Joe's hand after the game?  He will learn you don't mess around with Bengals twitterdom

Yes, Lamar is all class.  Mellow
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
"Humble" Lamar can't take his lumps and shake Burrow's hand after a thorough ass-whooping.

Hell of a take.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Just look at the Harbaughs. Neither are very sportsmanlike. Jon pulls crap like running extra plays to keep a rushing record when he can just kneel the game out… Lamar just learning from his coach IMO
Reply/Quote
Remember when Burrow torched the Titans so bad last year that they cut Jonathan Joseph the next day? Well, our pass rush schooled the Ravens so much they’re turning desperate… :lol:

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 06:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Remember when Burrow torched the Titans so bad last year that they cut Jonathan Joseph the next day? Well, our pass rush schooled the Ravens so much they’re turning desperate… LOL

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 05:55 PM)pally Wrote: This was tweeted by ravens. com  editorial director.  If Lamar is such a great humble person how come he couldn't bring himself to shake Joe's hand after the game?  He will learn you don't mess around with Bengals twitterdom

To be fair, the most beloved player in Ravens history is a murderer and the second most beloved player in Ravens history is a cocaine dealer.  Lamar is a saint compared to those two.
Reply/Quote
Ravens fans have to be the dumbest fanbase in all of football.
Quotes I heard from Raven's fans this week on Twitter.
" If it wasn't for all the big plays the Bengals got then we would have won".
" It's racist to say that Lamar is an inaccurate passer"
" Hendrickson non taunting call cost us the game"
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
The quote on the right was from college, the one on the left was talking about how he couldn’t get roughing calls like Brady and other vets. This is literally manufactured drama.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 06:55 PM)Whatever Wrote: To be fair, the most beloved player in Ravens history is a murderer and the second most beloved player in Ravens history is a cocaine dealer.  Lamar is a saint compared to those two.

Wait…who was the coke dealer? Cause I’d argue Ed Reed is the 2nd most beloved Raven, and I don’t remember any off the field stuff like that.

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 07:07 PM)J24 Wrote: Ravens fans have to be the dumbest fanbase in all of football.
Quotes I heard from Raven's fans this week on Twitter.
" If it wasn't for all the big plays the Bengals got then we would have won".
" It's racist to say that Lamar is an inaccurate passer"
" Hendrickson non taunting call cost us the game"

Wow, if it wasn't for big plays the Ravens wouldn't of scored either lol

(10-27-2021, 07:08 PM)Au165 Wrote: The quote on the right was from college, the one on the right was talking about how he couldn’t get roughing calls like Brady and other vets. This is literally manufactured drama.

It is the part about Lamar not shaking Joe's hand at the end of the game to me. Not the quotes honestly.

He was also pouting when we stopped them on 4th and 15.

I bet Joe would never act like that when he loses.
Reply/Quote