Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens to sign Richardson
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14844040/baltimore-ravens-looking-bring-rb-trent-richardson

Wow.....failed as a Brown, Colt and Raider and they are willing to sign him.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 06:55 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14844040/baltimore-ravens-looking-bring-rb-trent-richardson

Wow.....failed as a Brown, Colt and Raider and they are willing to sign him.

Camp body
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 08:51 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Camp body

Is it official?  Last night I read they were bringing him in for a physical.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 09:14 AM)GMDino Wrote: Is it official?  Last night I read they were bringing him in for a physical.

Pretty much official unless he fails his physical.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 08:51 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Camp body

Never understand that, bringing in a guy who has failed over and over as a camp body instead of getting a few UDFA's and maybe getting lucky on one of them. I know every team does it, but I've always wondered why go get another retread versus looking under new rocks.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 05:13 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Never understand that, bringing in a guy who has failed over and over as a camp body instead of getting a few UDFA's and maybe getting lucky on one of them. I know every team does it, but I've always wondered why go get another retread versus looking under new rocks.

More than likely because it's a favor for an agent or because he was an Alabama guy (Oz Alma mater). 
Cost nothing and no CAP impact. There will be plenty of UDFAs picked up to fill out the 90. 
Reply/Quote
Maybe he gets his crap together for the Ravens? Never know...
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote