Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens
Are hot garbage. That is all...
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2015, 03:34 AM)ZeGerman Wrote: Are hot garbage.  That is all...

They are in no way, shape or form 'hot'. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2015, 08:22 AM)PhilHos Wrote: They are in no way, shape or form 'hot'. 

I could see them being hot, in the way that a fresh pile of cow manure steams in the cold morning air.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Let Brad decide what is hot or not
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

They are the biggest dumpster fire in the league right now, so I'd say they qualify.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They should trade Steve Smith to a contender.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 10:26 PM)Whatever Wrote: They are the biggest dumpster fire in the league right now, so I'd say they qualify.

i dont know about that there are other 1-5 teams... like the lions
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 01:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: i dont know about that there are other 1-5 teams... like the lions

The lions at least looked kinda good when they beat the Bears. The Ravens still looked really bad when they best the Steelers.  Yawn
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I think so far some things just caught up with the Ravens, and part of the "why" is the huge cap issue created jointly by Flacco's contract and a LOT of dead cap money.

Their defense needs a lot of help on the line and in the secondary. LB is not that bad actually but it looks like the line is not keeping the LBs clean to make the play.

On offense the line has problem spots but the lack of a true burner and of an outlet receiver (read TE) are hurting the worst. Combined with the RB being just "ok" and teams are scheming to put the offense in bad positions consistently.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Even the Wizard of OZ is not immune to a rebuild.
Reply/Quote