Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rawls
Why wasn’t he active this week? Hopefully he is next Sunday. Although Walton looked impressive on that run that was called back on a hold.
Reply/Quote
Ross looked great on the one play in pre season also. Many though Walton would have been cut, I've seen nothing out of him yet and the coaches must not feel comfortable either to pick up Rawls. Guess Rawls wasent ready, I dunno, they picked him up for this reason so I'm confused why he didn't play. Anyone know if Carson is also hurt and was Tate active.

Bernard is fine and played well. Wouldn't have mattered who was back there in that game anyway.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 08:32 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Ross looked great on the one play in pre season also. Many though Walton would have been cut, I've seen nothing out of him yet and the coaches must not feel comfortable either to pick up Rawls. Guess Rawls wasent ready, I dunno, they picked him up for this reason so I'm confused why he didn't play. Anyone know if Carson is also hurt and was Tate active.

Bernard is fine and played well. Wouldn't have mattered who was back there in that game anyway.

Yeah, the reason they got Rawls was because Carson pulled a hammy.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He didnt need to be activated. Core was activated instead for special teams, in which he made a good play on that punt.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote