Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man!
Following in the footsteps of his murdering old man, Ray Lewis III was charged with assaulting a woman!

His old man probably figured he'd be murdering people by now, but I'm sure he's happy that his son is on his way by starting small with assaulting women:

Quote:Conway, S.C. (WPDE) — Ray Anthony Lewis, III, 20, of Apopka, Fla., was charged with third degree criminal sexual conduct on Friday after police say he sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman, according to warrants.

Lewis is the son of former NFL player Ray Lewis, who retired from the Baltimore Ravens in 2013.

Police say the incident happened on Jan. 23 at an apartment on Technology Boulevard. The warrant says Lewis engaged in sexual battery with the woman while she was mentally incapacitated and/or physically helpless from the use of drugs and/or alcohol.

On Jan. 23, police responded to Grand Strand Hospital for a report of a sexual assault. A rape kit was performed, according to the police report.

After compiling medical reports from the hospital, victim statements, witness statements and lab results, the case was presented to the 15th Circuit Solicitor's Office for review.

After review, police were directed to get an arrest warrant for Lewis, according to the police report.

Lewis turned himself into police on Friday, April 29.

I wonder if Ray III's suit he was wearing the night of the assault magically "disappeared"?!
Reply/Quote
Pacman Jones isn't his father.

/thread.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 09:26 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Pacman Jones isn't his father.

/thread.

Don't you know that she asked for it? She looked meanly at him and he felt scared for his safety. And besides, if she expects equal pay and the right to vote, then she's going to have to put up with a punch to the face every now and again. 

#Bradlogic 
Reply/Quote
Sadly he'll get away with it if they can't find the white condom he was wearing.

#toosoon?

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
Ben roethlisberger rapes women. Fat slob.

Reply/Quote
Like father like son... when will he be available to be drafted???
Reply/Quote
[attachment=207]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 09:26 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Pacman Jones isn't his father.

/thread.
You mean Ray Rice isn't his father?

/thread.

Drops mic.
(04-30-2016, 09:37 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Don't you know that she asked for it? She looked meanly at him and he felt scared for his safety. And besides, if she expects equal pay and the right to vote, then she's going to have to put up with a punch to the face every now and again. 

#Bradlogic 

lol!

Typical Steelers and Ravens fans take things to the extreme and start circle-jerks to make themselves feel smart because they have no other way of debating with any value!

Case-in-point: I post that Adam Jones made a gut-reaction to hit the woman because bringing a bottle towards his head would evoke a reaction from anyone, and the Steelers fan takes it to "she just looked at him weird"!
#Steelersfanslogic
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure you understand what a mic drops means. You just referenced a player who the Ravens cut after he hit a woman in response to me referencing a player who the Bengals signed after he hit a woman and then kept after he hit a second woman.

Thanks for helping me with my smack.

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 01:46 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Thanks for helping me with my smack.

Because you need all the help you can get.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 02:34 PM)Beaker Wrote: Because you need all the help you can get.

Take note, Brad. This is how you smack.

Well done, Beaker. 

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 11:35 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You mean Ray Rice isn't his father?

/thread.

Drops mic.

lol!

Typical Steelers and Ravens fans take things to the extreme and start circle-jerks to make themselves feel smart because they have no other way of debating with any value!

Case-in-point: I post that Adam Jones made a gut-reaction to hit the woman because bringing a bottle towards his head would evoke a reaction from anyone, and the Steelers fan takes it to "she just looked at him weird"!
#Steelersfanslogic

That was a really stupid thing to say.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 04:13 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That was a really stupid thing to say.

Indeed.  But given Brad's past tendency to make stuff up, one wonders if anyone actually said it.  
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 01:46 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm not sure you understand what a mic drops means. You just referenced a player who the Ravens cut after he hit a woman in response to me referencing a player who the Bengals signed after he hit a woman and then kept after he hit a second woman.

Thanks for helping me with my smack.
lol!!!!!!!

How are you this bad at debates?!

The Ravens did not cut him or even suspend him when he hit a woman until there was a public outcry!!!!!!

Once again, drops mic.
(04-30-2016, 09:37 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Don't you know that she asked for it? She looked meanly at him and he felt scared for his safety. And besides, if she expects equal pay and the right to vote, then she's going to have to put up with a punch to the face every now and again. 

#Bradlogic 

(05-01-2016, 04:13 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That was a really stupid thing to say.
Biz said that's why Pacman hit her, which was a stupid thing to say.
(05-01-2016, 05:33 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Indeed.  But given Brad's past tendency to make stuff up, one wonders if anyone actually said it.  

I was referencing what Biz posted, so how is that me making stuff up?
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 08:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol!!!!!!!

How are you this bad at debates?!

The Ravens did not cut him or even suspend him when he hit a woman until there was a public outcry!!!!!!

Once again, drops mic.

Biz said that's why Pacman hit her, which was a stupid thing to say.

I was referencing what Biz posted, so how is that me making stuff up?

Congrats!  You finally gave a specific example to support your claim when challenged to do so!!  Now was that so hard?  Keep it up!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 08:39 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Congrats!  You finally gave a specific example to support your claim when challenged to do so!!  Now was that so hard?  Keep it up!  ThumbsUp

I forgot that Steelers and Ravens fans need things spelled out for them like children..............  I apologize  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 08:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Biz said that's why Pacman hit her, which was a stupid thing to say.

Yes. That's what i was saying.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 11:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yes. That's what i was saying.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Is Rice still a Raven? No.

Is Pacman still a Bengal? Yes.

You can't smack other teams for player misconduct when they are consistently cutting players while your team signs players with criminal backgrounds. It's really that simple, dude. It really is. I don't think anyone can help you if you can't see that...

It's like saying kids today are worse than previous generations despite lower pregnancy rates and alcohol and drug use.

Reply/Quote
(05-03-2016, 10:46 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Is Rice still a Raven? No.

Is Pacman still a Bengal? Yes.

You can't smack other teams for player misconduct when they are consistently cutting players while your team signs players with criminal backgrounds. It's really that simple, dude. It really is. I don't think anyone can help you if you can't see that...

It's like saying kids today are worse than previous generations despite lower pregnancy rates and alcohol and drug use.

My...oh my...
How can you condemn Mike "Father Murphy" Brown for bringing these poor boys in and attempting to reform them.
I mean.....your club has tried, but now they're just cutting them loose into the streets.
Ninja
Reply/Quote