Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man!
(05-24-2016, 12:26 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's exactly how it went down.

It wasn't poorly written, he just wanted to edit it all so he could say that he did it and be superior to me.

I'd love to have someone post it and I'll point out all of the unnecessary changes.

Someone said there was a link to the old board's archives, but it didn't work for me.

LOL...I was in that thread as well.  Your memory is so warped it's tragic.  Not a single person in that thread agreed with you and everyone agreed with Fred.  I've said this before and I'll say it again.  You need to take a step back, in fact I'll go as far as say you need to find a new hobby.  One that does not include this board.  

In life Brad, when it's everyone else, it's actually you.  This is something people with mental issues can never really grasp.  You never really will grasp it.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
"I'll defend it to my last breath but I want someone else to post proof it doesn't suck"

Brad logic.

Cool story bruh.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 12:26 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's exactly how it went down.

It wasn't poorly written, he just wanted to edit it all so he could say that he did it and be superior to me.

I'd love to have someone post it and I'll point out all of the unnecessary changes.

Someone said there was a link to the old board's archives, but it didn't work for me.

(05-24-2016, 09:54 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...I was in that thread as well.  Your memory is so warped it's tragic.  Not a single person in that thread agreed with you and everyone agreed with Fred.  I've said this before and I'll say it again.  You need to take a step back, in fact I'll go as far as say you need to find a new hobby.  One that does not include this board.  

In life Brad, when it's everyone else, it's actually you.  This is something people with mental issues can never really grasp.  You never really will grasp it.

Bolded part is the way it went down. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Oh who gives a rat's ass?!?!?!?

This kinda shit should be hashed out thru PMs if it's that important. I'd wager a majority of us don't want to hear about clauses, editing, or pitiful message board beef.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 09:54 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...I was in that thread as well.  Your memory is so warped it's tragic.  Not a single person in that thread agreed with you and everyone agreed with Fred.  I've said this before and I'll say it again.  You need to take a step back, in fact I'll go as far as say you need to find a new hobby.  One that does not include this board.  

Everyone was saying it was a good post until Fred joined in about halfway down and posted "the first sentence has three independent clauses, and I'd fix it, but I'm too busy."  He then spent an hour arguing about how he wasn't just posting it to be superior to me, and then he suddenly found time to re-writeb the entire thing and stayed with his one clause per sentence theme when, in actuality, sentences can have more than one independent clause, and that's what conjunctions are for.

People keep claiming it was more than about just grammar, then WHY WOULD HE ADMIT THAT HE NEVER EVEN WENT TO MY WEBSITE?!  HOW COULD HE WRITE ABOUT CONTENT WHEN HE HAD NO CLUE WHAT THE CONTENT WAS?!
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 09:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Everyone was saying it was a good post until Fred joined in about halfway down and posted "the first sentence has three independent clauses, and I'd fix it, but I'm too busy."  He then spent an hour arguing about how he wasn't just posting it to be superior to me, and then he suddenly found time to re-writeb the entire thing and stayed with his one clause per sentence theme when, in actuality, sentences can have more than one independent clause, and that's what conjunctions are for.

People keep claiming it was more than about just grammar, then WHY WOULD HE ADMIT THAT HE NEVER EVEN WENT TO MY WEBSITE?!  HOW COULD HE WRITE ABOUT CONTENT WHEN HE HAD NO CLUE WHAT THE CONTENT WAS?!

Why does it fukking matter? Why do we have to re-live your whining every single damn thread? Its you brad. Its nobody else. You are the problem. You take every single criticism personally, and you can't let go. You have become an absolute embarrassment to this board. And this is coming from someone who has no dog in the fight.
Reply/Quote
Brad..... please read this (especially the symptoms) and let me know if you identify with any of them.

I truly hope you do not identify with any of it, but if you do it is helpful to understand what makes you tick.
Brandon Marshall struggles with this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder

Quote:Signs and symptoms[edit]

Borderline personality disorder may be characterized by the following signs and symptoms: The most distinguishing symptoms of BPD are marked sensitivity to rejection or criticism, and intense fear of possible abandonment.[10] Overall, the features of BPD include unusually intense sensitivity in relationships with others, difficulty regulating emotions, and impulsivity. Other symptoms may include feeling unsure of one's personal identity, morals, and values; having paranoid thoughts when feeling stressed; dissociation and depersonalization; and, in moderate to severe cases, stress-induced breaks with reality or psychotic episodes.
Reply/Quote
Who rated this thread even two stars?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 09:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Everyone was saying it was a good post 

No they weren't.  More evidence of your warped memory.

Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 11:18 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No they weren't.  More evidence of your warped memory.

Correct me if i'm wrong but wasnt Fred the first to reply in that thread? He may have just been the first to attempt corrections but it seems he was involved very early in the thread.

If you don't feel like hashing this any more, my feelings won't be hurt.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 03:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Correct me if i'm wrong but wasnt Fred the first to reply in that thread? He may have just been the first to attempt corrections but it seems he was involved very early in the thread.

If you don't feel like hashing this any more, my feelings won't be hurt.

No he wasn't....He responded near the top though and was really the only person actually offering good criticism.  The fact that it was from Fred was the only issue our warped little buddy had.

Reply/Quote