Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man!
Brad, do you want to know why people make fun of you?

It's because of shit like this. You just claimed that in this thread I defended Rice by calling his violence a "knee jerk reaction", the same words you used to defend Pacman's violence in this thread. When I quoted the post in which I used those words, the post read "I didn't call it a knee jerk reaction and try to defend him".

Now, a normal person would go "oops, he did the opposite. He was in fact saying that Rice's actions were inexcusable and could not be called a knee jerk reaction". That's what a normal person would say. Instead you're trying to now argue that I am still defending him...

This is why everyone makes fun of you.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Be a real man and stop defending Pacman's violence towards women.

Reply/Quote
(05-05-2016, 10:37 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Brad, do you want to know why people make fun of you?

It's because of shit like this. You just claimed that in this thread I defended Rice by calling his violence a "knee jerk reaction", the same words you used to defend Pacman's violence in this thread. When I quoted the post in which I used those words, the post read "I didn't call it a knee jerk reaction and try to defend him".

Now, a normal person would go "oops, he did the opposite. He was in fact saying that Rice's actions were inexcusable and could not be called a knee jerk reaction". That's what a normal person would say. Instead you're trying to now argue that I am still defending him...

This is why everyone makes fun of you.
Pat, do you want to know why you make no sense and people laugh at you?!

It's because you do things like that.  You try to compare two unrelated situations and take things out of context.  Go back and read what I posted and what you posted:  You said you didn't defend Ray Rice's actions and you didn't call it a "knee-jerk reaction."  Well, no shit, Sherlock!  You can't call it a knee-jerk reaction because it wasn't a knee-jerk reaction!  I would love for you to go further with this argument and try to argue that a woman bringing a bottle towards a man's head evokes the same reaction as a woman standing there and just talking with her fiancee!

So, you didn't call it a knee-jerk reaction (because you couldn't), but you did defend the Ravens not suspending him right away because you said that they needed video evidence to prove that he knocked her out, but YOU HAVE PROVIDED NO OTHER REASONABLE EXPLANATION FOR WHAT ELSE COULD HAVE HAPPENED!
(05-05-2016, 10:38 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Be a real man and stop defending Pacman's violence towards women.

lol......   the irony is strong in you.

Read the last sentence above, be a real man, and admit that that's exactly what you did.

While you're at it, go ahead and admit that you can't act treat every event the same and that Jones wasn't just hitting a woman because he thought she was an object, which is what your running back did, and which is who you defended.
Reply/Quote
I'm laughing at Brad and not Pat.

Anyone else?
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2016, 01:40 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I'm laughing at Brad and not Pat.

Anyone else?

And yet you can't contradict anything I posted.

That's why it's impossible to take Steelers and Ravens fans seriously because their teams have set them up to be delusional beyond belief.
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2016, 01:44 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: And yet you can't contradict anything I posted.

That's why it's impossible to take Steelers and Ravens fans seriously because their teams have set them up to be delusional beyond belief.

It is impossible to contradict someone who is constantly using straw men and red herrings, fails miserably at reading comprehension, and constistenly contradicts themselves. 
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2016, 01:40 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I'm laughing at Brad and not Pat.

Anyone else?

Only Ravens fans and Steelers fans are against Brad... until Bengals fans are but no one takes those Bengals fans seriously...

#BradLogic

Also, Brad, just because it's fun to show you're wrong, here's the Rice video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbwTMJroTbI

0:25-0:28

Within that 3 second span, she hits him, he hits her, she comes at him and he slugs her like a punk. Unlike you with Pacman, I'm not going to defend his actions. Even though his response was a split second response to what she did, it was completely unjustified and pathetic. I'm not going to call it a "knee jerk reaction" like you did with Pacman.

If you're ok with hitting women, that's on you. I'm not.

Reply/Quote
(05-05-2016, 03:43 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Only Ravens fans and Steelers fans are against Brad... until Bengals fans are but no one takes those Bengals fans seriously...

#BradLogic

Also, Brad, just because it's fun to show you're wrong, here's the Rice video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbwTMJroTbI

0:25-0:28

Within that 3 second span, she hits him, he hits her, she comes at him and he slugs her like a punk. Unlike you with Pacman, I'm not going to defend his actions. Even though his response was a split second response to what she did, it was completely unjustified and pathetic. I'm not going to call it a "knee jerk reaction" like you did with Pacman.

If you're ok with hitting women, that's on you. I'm not.

Please tell me you're joking!!!!!!!!!  Even Ravens and Steelers fans know have to know you're full of shit!!!!

Let's calm down and break down the video: 

At 25 seconds, he corners her, obviously threatening like and saying God knows what, and she pushes at him, but it might just be an arm shove, it's hard to tell.  That one is up in the air.

Then, she follows him to the other side of the elevator, not posing any threat, and he knocks her out!!!!!!

The first one, you're calling a knee-jerk reaction, which was just raising her arm in response to being cornered and threatened, and then the second one was him knocking her out when he saw her coming because his first punch couldn't do it because he hits like a *****!!!!

Please, please, PLEASE, try to argue against those points!!!!

Like I said, you're HORRIBLE at debating things!
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2016, 04:45 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Please tell me you're joking!!!!!!!!!  Even Ravens and Steelers fans know have to know you're full of shit!!!!

Let's calm down and break down the video: 

At 25 seconds, he corners her, obviously threatening like and saying God knows what, and she pushes at him, but it might just be an arm shove, it's hard to tell.  That one is up in the air.

Then, she follows him to the other side of the elevator, not posing any threat, and he knocks her out!!!!!!

The first one, you're calling a knee-jerk reaction, which was just raising her arm in response to being cornered and threatened, and then the second one was him knocking her out when he saw her coming because his first punch couldn't do it because he hits like a *****!!!!

Please, please, PLEASE, try to argue against those points!!!!

Like I said, you're HORRIBLE at debating things!
See, there you go contradicting yourself again. 
Reply/Quote
lol, it's fun seeing him comment on the Rice video after reading his comments on the threat posed by the chick who poured a beer on Pacman and his defensive punching her in the head.

btw, Brad, I still haven't called what Rice did a "knee jerk reaction". We've established this. The only person here who has described an incident where a man punched a woman has been you.

Reply/Quote
(05-05-2016, 05:07 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: See, there you go contradicting yourself again. 
How is that contradicting myself?

You think her following him to the other side of the elevator was a threat?

Or do you not understand that he hit her twice?  I'm having a hard time following because I don't think you understand that he hit her twice.
(05-05-2016, 10:02 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: lol, it's fun seeing him comment on the Rice video after reading his comments on the threat posed by the chick who poured a beer on Pacman and his defensive punching her in the head.

btw, Brad, I still haven't called what Rice did a "knee jerk reaction". We've established this. The only person here who has described an incident where a man punched a woman has been you.

I just posted all your errors, which you ignored, just like you ignored this point:

I know you didn't call it a knee-jerk reaction because you can't call what he did a knee-jerk reaction, and I pointed out why,
Reply/Quote
One of the first things I do every morning after I check my email is to visit this thread and the "Classless Lawyers" thread to see what stupidity that Brad has posted overnight. Several mornings in a row now he has not failed to disappoint. Keep it up buddy, you're doing great. 

Popcorn
Reply/Quote
The only error in this thread is a man calling Pacman's assault of a woman "self defense" or a "knee jerk reaction". I am willing to forget all your past defense of his horrible actions if you decry him now.

Reply/Quote
I read the last six posts and I'm pretty sure I have cancer now.

Thanks guys.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2016, 11:41 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The only error in this thread is a man calling Pacman's assault of a woman "self defense" or a "knee jerk reaction". I am willing to forget all your past defense of his horrible actions if you decry him now.

You mean, for starters, aside from all of your errors in your timeline of Ray Rice's actions next to what actually happened?

Also, in the .5 seconds (tops) that the woman raised her glass towards Adam's head, you're saying that he had time to stop and think "this is a woman, she's probably just putting this beer bottle up there to pour a beer bong, she doesn't mean any harm, I shouldn't react in any way"?
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 08:39 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Congrats!  You finally gave a specific example to support your claim when challenged to do so!!  Now was that so hard?  Keep it up!  ThumbsUp

(05-07-2016, 05:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You mean, for starters, aside from all of your errors in your timeline of Ray Rice's actions next to what actually happened.  

Also, in the .5 seconds (tops) that the woman raised her glass towards Adam's head, you're saying that he had time to stop and think "this is a woman, she's probably just putting this beer bottle up there to pour a beer bong, she doesn't mean any harm, I shouldn't react in any way"?

Yes.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2016, 05:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yes.

Actually, it was probably less than that, but that's a typical Steelers/Ravens fan bullshit response.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2016, 05:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Actually, it was probably less than that, but that's a typical Steelers/Ravens fan bullshit response.

That it should take .5 seconds (or less) to determine that the other person is a woman?

Or, to add, that he is a professional athlete that should not hit said woman?
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2016, 05:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Actually, it was probably less than that, but that's a typical Steelers/Ravens fan bullshit response.

So, in the time leading up to the incident, he wouldn't have recognized her as being a woman?
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2016, 06:06 PM)Harmening Wrote: So, in the time leading up to the incident, he wouldn't have recognized her as being a woman?

Once again, the Bengals fans side with Brad's opponent.  But once again, he will probably ignore this. 

If there are any Bengal fans that are taking Brad's side that Pacman's actions against that woman are defensible, please speak up now, because you've been pretty silent up to this point.     ThumbsUp  
Reply/Quote