Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man!
You can hit a woman within the first .5 seconds of her raising a beer bottle

Brad logic
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2016, 07:34 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Once again, the Bengals fans side with Brad's opponent.  But once again, he will probably ignore this. 

If there are any Bengal fans that are taking Brad's side that Pacman's actions against that woman are defensible, please speak up now, because you've been pretty silent up to this point.     ThumbsUp  

Well are we talking just that instance of hitting a woman or hitting a woman period?

Because I can think of a few situations where hitting a woman is a reasonable response.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2016, 09:11 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: BigPapaKain

Well are we talking just that instance of hitting a woman or hitting a woman period?

Because I can think of a few situations where hitting a woman is a reasonable response.

I'm talking about whether you support Brad's side in this conversation, so, yeah, just this instance.  

But as for the rest of your comment ... 

[Image: 3300605000130805191455.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2016, 05:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You mean, for starters, aside from all of your errors in your timeline of Ray Rice's actions next to what actually happened?

Also, in the .5 seconds (tops) that the woman raised her glass towards Adam's head, you're saying that he had time to stop and think "this is a woman, she's probably just putting this beer bottle up there to pour a beer bong, she doesn't mean any harm, I shouldn't react in any way"?

In that .5 second, he also had the option to cover his head and take 1 step backward taking him out of harms way since there was a small fence/barricade of some sort between the two. 

This would be what a man would do. 
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2016, 05:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Actually, it was probably less than that, but that's a typical Steelers/Ravens fan bullshit response.

Your continued defense of woman beating by Jones because he's a player on your favorite team is sad and pathetic, and says a lot about you as a human being. 
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2016, 06:20 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I'm talking about whether you support Brad's side in this conversation, so, yeah, just this instance.  

But as for the rest of your comment ... 

[Image: 3300605000130805191455.jpeg]

Oh well yeah there's no excuse there.

But I mean like what if you come home from a hard day at work and your wife has already drown 2 of your kids and she's just about to put the 3rd one underwater. Would you still say no hitting women?

Because I mean I doubt anyone would shit on you for knocking her out at that point.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2016, 09:08 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: In that .5 second, he also had the option to cover his head and take 1 step backward taking him out of harms way since there was a small fence/barricade of some sort between the two. 

How do you expect him to notice a little fence like that, when it's obvious he cannot even identify a referee protecting Joey Porter ?
Ninja
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2016, 02:37 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Oh well yeah there's no excuse there.

But I mean like what if you come home from a hard day at work and your wife has already drown 2 of your kids and she's just about to put the 3rd one underwater. Would you still say no hitting women?

Because I mean I doubt anyone would shit on you for knocking her out at that point.

Oh, well, all right then.  
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2016, 05:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Actually, it was probably less than that, but that's a typical Steelers/Ravens fan bullshit response.

You're letting them distract you and get you off the topic of how RLIII is like his pops.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2016, 07:34 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Once again, the Bengals fans side with Brad's opponent.  But once again, he will probably ignore this. 

If there are any Bengal fans that are taking Brad's side that Pacman's actions against that woman are defensible, please speak up now, because you've been pretty silent up to this point.     ThumbsUp  

They're not defensible but they're also not comparable to RR going all Canelo Alvarez on his fiancee, going to be, wife. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2016, 07:36 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You can hit a woman within the first .5 seconds of her raising a beer bottle

Brad logic
Pat's become delusional.

It's called a natural body reaction.

It takes a 90 mph fast ball .4 seconds to reach the plate from a pitcher's hand, and batters have a natural reaction if it's coming at their body or head, and they turn away or duck or even flop, but Jones can't launch throw a punch as a natural reaction to danger?

Pat logic, which is getting funnier and funnier these days.
(05-08-2016, 09:08 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: In that .5 second, he also had the option to cover his head and take 1 step backward taking him out of harms way since there was a small fence/barricade of some sort between the two. 

Like I keep saying, you think he had time to stop and think "oh, maybe I can step back and avoid this because she's a woman"?

It was a natural defense reaction.
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2016, 02:46 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Pat's become delusional.

It takes a 90 mph fast ball .4 seconds to reach the plate from a pitcher's hand, and batters have a natural reaction if it's coming at their body or head, and they turn away or duck or even flop, but Jones can't launch throw a punch as a natural reaction to danger?

Like I keep saying, you think he had time to stop and think "oh, maybe I can step back and avoid this because she's a woman"?

On Saturday, I asked Bengal fans to come forward if they thought your position on Pacman was defensible.   Nearly 36 hours later, no one has.  Who's the delusional one?  
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2016, 05:17 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: On Saturday, I asked Bengal fans to come forward if they thought your position on Pacman was defensible.   Nearly 36 hours later, no one has.  Who's the delusional one?  

He doesn't take Bengals fans seriously.

Reply/Quote
(05-09-2016, 09:22 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He doesn't take Bengals fans seriously.

And vice versa.  
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2016, 09:26 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: They're not defensible but they're also not comparable to RR going all Canelo Alvarez on his fiancee, going to be, wife. 

That's not really the point.  I don't even think Pat is trying to say they're comparable.  I think he's simply pointing out Brad's hypocrisy.  
Reply/Quote

The woman didn't surprise Jones by jumping out of an alley at him with a beer bottle, he was engaged in a prolonged heated argument with her. He should on some level be aware of what could happen to him just like you're aware of what could happen to you when you step into a batters box. 

Maybe that was Jones natural reaction, but if that's the case it just shows that he's truly a human piece of shit for reacting that way and you are no different by continuing to rationalize his actions. 

Does it not concern you that not one single person, be it a Steelers fan, Ravens fan, Bengals fan, or Browns fan has stepped up to support your argument in any way? You're on an island here, buddy. This transcends football and is a much bigger issue which everyone but you seems to understand. 

God help your wife (if you're lucky enough to dupe one into marrying you). 
Reply/Quote

You just proved yourself wrong. The natural reaction would be to deflect duck or shield yourself from an object or punch thrown at you.

When your daddy slapped you was your reaction to shield or deflect his blow or to punch him?

Jones was waiting for a good reason to wallop her and it came..
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2016, 05:17 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: On Saturday, I asked Bengal fans to come forward if they thought your position on Pacman was defensible.   Nearly 36 hours later, no one has.  Who's the delusional one?  
Not many Bengals fans come in here or they fear that they'll be branded as supporting a woman-beater, which is a sensitive subject that no one will go near, regardless of situation.  

Pat ignored my response to his last post because he has no response to logic.  
(05-09-2016, 04:45 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: The woman didn't surprise Jones by jumping out of an alley at him with a beer bottle, he was engaged in a prolonged heated argument with her. He should on some level be aware of what could happen to him just like you're aware of what could happen to you when you step into a batters box. 

Maybe that was Jones natural reaction, but if that's the case it just shows that he's truly a human piece of shit for reacting that way and you are no different by continuing to rationalize his actions. 

Does it not concern you that not one single person, be it a Steelers fan, Ravens fan, Bengals fan, or Browns fan has stepped up to support your argument in any way? You're on an island here, buddy. This transcends football and is a much bigger issue which everyone but you seems to understand. 

God help your wife (if you're lucky enough to dupe one into marrying you). 

So woman typically hit men with beer bottles (or fists, or anything) when they get into arguments?  Maybe in the worlds of Steelers fans and Ravens fans, but not in the civilized world.

He's a piece of shit for having a gut reaction?!  Look at the sport he plays:  do you really not understand how his body is trained to react in split-seconds?

Not many Bengals fans venture in here, and a lot of them won't take my back in any way, regardless of the position or situation, because not all of my ideas don't go with the general flow.

Also, everyone saying "the beer bottle was OVER HIS HEAD, so it was no threat!"  Take a look at the picture below and see how delusional you all are and notice that it's near his eyes in the middle of his face.  If you think I just paused it while she was raising it over his head, look into the video and you won't find a shot to support your delusional claims.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(05-09-2016, 05:50 PM)Vlad Wrote: You just proved yourself wrong. The natural reaction would be to deflect duck or shield yourself from an object or punch thrown at you.

When your daddy slapped you was your reaction to shield or deflect his blow or to punch him?

Jones was waiting for a good reason to wallop her and it came..

Jones wanted

Jones kept walking away!  He wanted out of the situation!  He kept being baited back in or he wanted to stay in the area to continue his night!

And did you really just compare a child being hit by his father to having the same reaction as a grown-man being hit by another person?!  

Do yourself a favor- look up videos of a father hitting a child and videos of boxing matches or even street fights and see the difference in reactions.
Reply/Quote
Victim blaming. Classy.

Reply/Quote