Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Ray Lewis III Is Evolving Into His Old Man!
(05-22-2016, 09:42 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Don't mention me and I won't post turtle memes. It's that simple.

Thought you were done with this thread?

It's cute that you think you have credibility.
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2016, 10:42 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Thought you were done with this thread?

I said I wasn't going to interact with you anymore.  I lied.  Just so you know, YOU have NO credibility on this board, and Pat does.  And that, son, is cute.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2016, 09:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.

Completely false.  Making it choppy made it sound like he didn't know how to complete a sentence.  That sounds like a 5th grader.

Anyways, like I said, it was about content, not about grammar and sentence structure.

Why'd you ignore that?!  

Oooooooh, is it because you're a hater and it doesn't fit your agenda?

You only see what you wanna see. Can't help you there, Sparky. 
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2016, 10:42 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Thought you were done with this thread?

(05-22-2016, 10:47 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I said I wasn't going to interact with you anymore.  I lied.  Just so you know, YOU have NO credibility on this board, and Pat does.  And that, son, is cute.

There's only one solution to this......we need a credibility poll !!
Someone start a thread in Klotch for nominations !
Ninja
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2016, 11:07 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: There's only one solution to this......we need a credibility poll !!
Someone start a thread in Klotch for nominations !
Ninja

I'd do it, but I'm afraid I'd get purped.
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2016, 11:11 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'd do it, but I'm afraid I'd get purped.

Yeah....that's why i added the ninja.
Too many feelings would get hurt.

We could have it read cutest dimples poll, or something (but know what it really referred to)....lol

I'm just wondering if I'm credible ?
Tongue
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2016, 11:17 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'm just wondering if I'm credible ?
Tongue

As far as I'm concerned you are.
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2016, 10:48 PM)Harmening Wrote: You only see what you wanna see. Can't help you there, Sparky. 

Once again, you ignore the fact that it was about content, so why'd he change all the structure and everything, which was unnecessary?
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2016, 11:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, you ignore the fact that it was about content, so why'd he change all the structure and everything, which was unnecessary?

It's a big conspiracy against you.  We're all involved in it.
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2016, 12:03 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: It's a big conspiracy against you.  We're all involved in it.

That almost makes sense.

Actually, it doesn't even come close to making sense.
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2016, 12:07 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: That almost makes sense.

Actually, it doesn't even come close to making sense.

Confused
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2016, 11:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, you ignore the fact that it was about content, so why'd he change all the structure and everything, which was unnecessary?

Doesn't matter what it was about.  It was a poorly worded speech, and like I said, read like a damn fifth grader wrote it.  What is hard to understand about that?
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2016, 08:12 AM)Harmening Wrote: Doesn't matter what it was about.  It was a poorly worded speech, and like I said, read like a damn fifth grader wrote it.  What is hard to understand about that?

lol.

Once again, you're full of shit.  Give me some examples if you think it read like shit.

The only poorly worded part MIGHT have been the opening sentence, which I did change, and then he went and changed the whole thing and made it sound like shit and like he didn't know how to finish a sentence.

You try way too hard with me.
Reply/Quote
Put it back up on this site, and we can look at it again.
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2016, 06:01 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.

Once again, you're full of shit.  Give me some examples if you think it read like shit.

I bet it's because it was written like shit.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2016, 08:31 PM)Harmening Wrote: Put it back up on this site, and we can look at it again.
My website's down or I happily would.
(05-23-2016, 08:49 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I bet it's because it was written like shit.

Nope.  

Like I said, he took the one opening sentence that had three independent clauses (which they weren't even true independent clauses because the first one definitely didn't sound good on its own, and then the other two were connected with a conjunction, which is allowed), and then he decided to take out every conjunction in the thing and it sounded choppy as hell like someone didn't know how to finish a thought.

Here was the opening:

Quote:It has been a while since my last post, I am still presenting a lot and I love doing it.

That's debatable, but it could have been easily fixed by adding a "but" after the comma, making it:

Quote:It has been a while since my last post, but I am still presenting a lot and I love doing it.

He changed it to three separate sentences, and then he did it throughout the post and eliminated conjunctions to stick with his independent clause theme.
His didn't sound like a confident adult, but more like a teenage cheerleader.
Reply/Quote
wait. what happened here?

what have i been wasting my time with the past several weeks? need to make more time to smash F5 on this page.
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2016, 06:01 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The only poorly worded part MIGHT have been the opening sentence, which I did change, and then he went and changed the whole thing and made it sound like shit and like he didn't know how to finish a sentence.

That's not even remotely close to how it went down. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2016, 08:31 PM)Harmening Wrote: Put it back up on this site, and we can look at it again.

It won't matter, we'll all be wrong, and he (as usual) will be right.
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2016, 09:26 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's not even remotely close to how it went down. 
That's exactly how it went down.

It wasn't poorly written, he just wanted to edit it all so he could say that he did it and be superior to me.
(05-23-2016, 10:35 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: It won't matter, we'll all be wrong, and he (as usual) will be right.

I'd love to have someone post it and I'll point out all of the unnecessary changes.

Someone said there was a link to the old board's archives, but it didn't work for me.
Reply/Quote