Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ray Lewis's son dies
https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/37861053/ray-lewis-iii-son-ravens-hall-famer-ray-lewis-dies-28

No father should have to lose their own son.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That is terrible news.
Reply/Quote
Very sad... Any cause listed? as 28 is too young
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2023, 09:56 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Very sad... Any cause listed?  as 28 is too young

My guess is suicide or OD....often the case when cause isn't announced.  He brother had a post on social media saying something like him being sad.  

RIP
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2023, 09:56 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Very sad... Any cause listed?  as 28 is too young

I would take TMZ with a grain of salt, but they say "accidental" OD.

https://www.tmz.com/2023/06/16/ray-lewis-son-ray-lewis-iii-died-overdose-accidental-police-report/
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2023, 12:00 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I would take TMZ with a grain of salt, but they say "accidental" OD.

https://www.tmz.com/2023/06/16/ray-lewis-son-ray-lewis-iii-died-overdose-accidental-police-report/

It is surprising how accurate TMZ is when they report these things.  They are actually more credible than most think

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Terrible news. Thoughts and prayers to Ray and his family.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2023, 05:12 PM)basballguy Wrote: My guess is suicide or OD....often the case when cause isn't announced.  He brother had a post on social media saying something like him being sad.  

RIP

Suicide was my original thought for the exact same reason, however the police stated the scene leads to accidental overdose, with final determination coming from autopsy.
Reply/Quote
Can’t stand hearing people losing a child. Can’t be anything worse.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The amount of people on Twitter calling this karma is sickening.

While Ray Lewis is 100% a garbage human who was involved in a murder or the cover-up of said murder, that doesn't mean his son's death is karma. Really really sad to see this young man lose his life to addiction.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-19-2023, 12:26 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: The amount of people on Twitter calling this karma is sickening.

While Ray Lewis is 100% a garbage human who was involved in a murder or the cover-up of said murder, that doesn't mean his son's death is karma. Really really sad to see this young man lose his life to addiction.

Same thing I was thinking.

He had nothing to do with his old man's crimes.

You can't control the family that you're born into.
Reply/Quote