Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ray Lewis says....
Video 
Ray Lewis says Bengals "one of the most talented teams" he's ever seen

A little brownie points his way. I think he is right. The only thing going to slow this train down is the conductor.
Reply/Quote
He is right.

This offense is a juggernaut. The defense could sure use Burfuct back, but is still adequate.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Yup we're awesome. Cool
Reply/Quote
Love the smart ass tone of the article writer when he compares Cincinnati to the 18-1 Pats and other SB winning teams Lewis has played in his career and says he must have a short memory... The logic being that the Bengals could not possibly be a great Super Bowl team this year.

Here's hoping he eats those words.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 12:39 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Love the smart ass tone of the article writer when he compares Cincinnati to the 18-1 Pats and other SB winning teams Lewis has played in his career and says he must have a short memory... The logic being that the Bengals could not possibly be a great Super Bowl team this year.

Here's hoping he eats those words.

yea, I noticed the writer built up Ray, then shot him down by saying he's a dummy. Then basically blew off the idea that the Bengals are challengers.
Reply/Quote
6 and 0 is great but to win the SB you have to usually beat 3 elite quarterbacks (maybe 1 an away game) who are playing hot. Not to be a downer but they are going to have to keep getting better if they want to be remembered. Good start and its fun to watch but after watching and supporting this team  since 1968 I want it all.  If they keep working hard and don't fall for all the noise they will be hearing they have a chance. I think that they do have all the pieces they need but can they stay grounded and grind.  We will see. It has to be the whole organization top to bottom they all have to grind. Great teams run like a swiss watch. Every part is as important as the next. If everybody gets their job down pat and does their part at a high level and its perfected by the playoffs. I think they can do it. We'll see.

I hope so.
 Who Dey!!!!!
Reply/Quote
I can buy that Ray Lewis might be predisposed toward hyperbole.

But Rex Ryan doesn't usually throw away compliments on his opponents.  And he had this to say after the game:

"...That is about, you know, about as good as an offense you can play in this league.”

So I'd say the writer should not have blown Ray's comment off so easily.   But we'll see.   I've been a slow convert, but the offense at least is making a believer out of me.

Pittsburgh will be a huge test.

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 02:09 PM)3wt Wrote: I can buy that Ray Lewis might be predisposed toward hyperbole.

But Rex Ryan doesn't usually throw away compliments on his opponents.  And he had this to say after the game:

"...That is about, you know, about as good as an offense you can play in this league.”

So I'd say the writer should not have blown Ray's comment off so easily.   But we'll see.   I've been a slow convert, but the offense at least is making a believer out of me.

Pittsburgh will be a huge test.

Rex Ryan also played the injury card in his postgame conference, that insufferable jackass. I guess the Bengals weren't down to their third option at MLB, or missing a starting CB or anything....
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 10:32 AM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Ray Lewis says Bengals "one of the most talented teams" he's ever seen

A little brownie points his way. I think he is right. The only thing going to slow this train down is the conductor.

eh, hes a murderer who cares what he thinks

Smack
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote