Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ray Ray wrote a book!
Glad to see that college degree wasn't wasted!

http://lockerdome.com/happygilmore/6170048381332289/8139318803974929

Ray Lewis: I Couldn’t Have Killed Anyone, Because I Was Dressed Up & Looking Good

Quote:WHERE THA **** IS THE MINK COAT, RAY??? Where did it go? How did it disappear? How sway? Ray did not answer that question in his new book “I Feel Like Going On: Life, Game and Glory”, but he did finally talk about that night in 2000.

“All that jewelry, plus my mink coat, I must have been wearing about a quarter-million dollars, but those were heady times, man,” he writes.

“Remember, I was dressed out, had my jewelry on, my fine mink coat. I wasn’t about to start mixing it up looking like that. That’s the general rule of thumb when you’re doing the town and looking good. The nicer you’re dressed, the less inclined you are to get in a fight — that is, if you’re even inclined in that way to begin with.”

According to Lewis when dudes started to cause trouble, he immediately got all his people and people he didn’t know in the limo. That is when one of his friends, Reginald Oakley was hit in the head with achampagne bottle and started bleeding all over the place. Oakley was charged in the homicides, but was acquitted.

At that moment shots were fired, the limo was hit, but no one was hurt and the entourage all went back to the hotel. Lewis says he didn’t know anyone was hurt until he saw on TV two men were stabbed.

He recalls shots being fired at their vehicle, one blowing out a tire. He says they had the car towed and returned to the hotel where, restless and agitated, he turned on the television and first learned that two men had been stabbed and that police were looking for the vehicle in which he was riding.

He says he never thought to call police after the shots because no one in his group had been hurt. As he walked through the lobby and back to his hotel room, he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror.

“There I was, all dressed out in my mink coat, my fine suit. Dude dresses like that, he’s not looking for a fight. How I was dressed, it made no sense with what went down, those shots being fired, all of that. Forget what kind of statement my clothes might have made. Forget that I might have been a little loud, over the top. Point is, when you’re dressed like that, you’re off to the sidelines, and here were these gangbangers stepping out to us from the shadows, looking to make trouble — but it was trouble we drove right past.”

“I didn’t need faith to tell me that I was innocent, only that justice would be served,” he says. He says he pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of obstruction of justice because he had to, and that he settled with the victims’ families in a civil suit because he “answered the way God laid it on my heart.”

“I could not bring those two young men back. I had no hand in their deaths, I could not ease the suffering of those families. But I had so many blessings in my life, I told myself I could use some of those blessings for those good people. They were hurting. I was hurting. It was not an admission of guilt — it was an expression of love, of sympathy. I gave because I had it to give. I knew that money would never bring back what the families wanted most. But they asked for it so I gave.”

And there you have. He was dressed to nice to kill anyone (or see what happened even though he took a plea deal because he said he saw what happened) and God told him to pay the families. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
"wrote"
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 05:21 PM)GMDino Wrote: Glad to see that college degree wasn't wasted!

Ray Lewis: I Couldn’t Have Killed Anyone, Because I Was Dressed Up & Looking Good

And there you have.  He was dressed to nice to kill anyone (or see what happened even though he took a plea deal because he said he saw what happened) and God told him to pay the families. Mellow
What happened to that suit?  He was dressed too nice to kill anyone, so he just ditched the suit so, just in case anyone saw him, he wouldn't look too nice to have killed someone?

How big of a joke is it that he walked?
(10-21-2015, 07:49 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: "wrote"

I'd like to hear Pat's take on this.

On the previous board, he stated that Lewis was involved somehow, but he didn't kill anyone.  Not sure how else he could be involved, but it should be interesting.  

He also stated that Ray Lewis was acquitted, so he couldn't have done it, when he was only acquitted because the prosecution was stupid and let him roll over on his friends and strike a deal before they had all the facts, but then everyone else was also acquitted, so the only logical explanation remaining is that the two men killed themselves!
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 01:40 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: What happened to that suit?  He was dressed too nice to kill anyone, so he just ditched the suit so, just in case anyone saw him, he wouldn't look too nice to have killed someone?

On the previous board, he stated that Lewis was involved somehow, but he didn't kill anyone.  Not sure how else he could be involved, but it should be interesting.  

He also stated that Ray Lewis was acquitted, so he couldn't have done it, when he was only acquitted because the prosecution was stupid and let him roll over on his friends and strike a deal before they had all the facts, but then everyone else was also acquitted, so the only logical explanation remaining is that the two men killed themselves!

One can be involved by being there when it happens,knowing about it etc. MAYBE even getting rid of evidence. Having someone do it for him. There is many ways to be involved with out actually being the killer.

The prosecution usually offers the "least involved " a chance t testify against,their codefender  to help their case. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 01:40 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: What happened to that suit?  He was dressed too nice to kill anyone, so he just ditched the suit so, just in case anyone saw him, he wouldn't look too nice to have killed someone?

He may very much killed them. They was acquitted,so no matter what we as people think. In the laws eyes he is innocent

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 02:38 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: One can be involved by being there when it happens,knowing about it etc. MAYBE even getting rid of evidence. Having someone do it for him. There is many ways to be involved with out actually being the killer.

The prosecution usually offers the "least involved " a chance t testify against,their codefender  to help their case. 
He was definitely there when it happened and that's not even debated, so that can't be what he meant.

What evidence could there be if he didn't do it?  Are you suggesting he had someone get rid of the evidence that proved that other people were guilty?  That doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Like I said, the prosecution was stupid in the whole thing and let Ray strike a deal before they did enough investigating to realize that he did it, which is evident by the fact that they couldn't even convict anyone else with him rolling over on them.
(10-22-2015, 03:09 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: He may very much killed them. They was acquitted,so no matter what we as people think. In the laws eyes he is innocent

The eyes of the law and reality are two very different things.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 02:38 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: One can be involved by being there when it happens,knowing about it etc. MAYBE even getting rid of evidence. Having someone do it for him. There is many ways to be involved with out actually being the killer.

"Least involved" often equates with "one with most money" in our culture.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
I skimmed past this on the topic page and thought this said "Ray Rice wrote a book!"

Now I'm disappointed. Booooooooo.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 05:21 PM)GMDino Wrote: Glad to see that college degree wasn't wasted!

And there you have.  He was dressed to nice to kill anyone (or see what happened even though he took a plea deal because he said he saw what happened) and God told him to pay the families. Mellow

So, he lied to the cops about it, but told the truth in his book?  Seems legit.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 08:11 AM)xxlt Wrote: "Least involved" often equates with "one with most money" in our culture.

True talk here''

Reply/Quote
What a piece of shit. Now , we have to watch this scumbag on TV (thanks ESPN) , and the Ravens have erected a statue in this clown's honor. What's next , Ray Rice Field? Hell , at least he wasn't involved in a murder. What a farce....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 04:21 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: The eyes of the law and reality are two very different things.

Confused Yawn

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 04:21 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: He was definitely there when it happened and that's not even debated, so that can't be what he meant.

What evidence could there be if he didn't do it?  Are you suggesting he had someone get rid of the evidence that proved that other people were guilty?  That doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Like I said, the prosecution was stupid in the whole thing and let Ray strike a deal before they did enough investigating to realize that he did it, which is evident by the fact that they couldn't even convict anyone else with him rolling over on them.

I was there when my brother shot out our neighbors window as a kid. Didn't mean I done it. I personally think Ray knew what happened,did e do it? I doubt it. Probably some of his friends wanting to show loyalty .. anyways that's year's ago. Ray wormed around and got of  it out. Time to let it go 

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2015, 09:30 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: I was there when my brother shot out our neighbors window as a kid. Didn't mean I done it. I personally think Ray knew what happened,did e do it? I doubt it. Probably some of his friends wanting to show loyalty .. anyways that's year's ago. Ray wormed around and got of  it out. Time to let it go 

Don't even waste your time with Brad.  He hears only what he wants to hear, reads only what he wants to read, believes only what he wants to believe.  We've been down this path with him many times.  He's not capable of understanding certain things that everyone else on Earth understands.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2015, 09:30 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: I was there when my brother shot out our neighbors window as a kid. Didn't mean I done it. I personally think Ray knew what happened,did e do it? I doubt it. Probably some of his friends wanting to show loyalty .. anyways that's year's ago. Ray wormed around and got of  it out. Time to let it go 

Maybe.

We'll never know because when Ray took the plea deal to tell what he saw all of a sudden he didn't see anything.  So two people were killed and someone got away with it. 

All thanks to Ray Ray...who was wearing too nice of a suit and coat to have done it. 

But not so nice he would just throw it away and not remember what happened to it.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2015, 09:54 AM)Harmening Wrote: Don't even waste your time with Brad.  He hears only what he wants to hear, reads only what he wants to read, believes only what he wants to believe.  We've been down this path with him many times.  He's not capable of understanding certain things that everyone else on Earth understands.
lol!

Been a while since I've heard seen one of Harmening's stupid, baseless attacks on me!

Ray saying he was the only one that this would be on to the people in the limo, his suit disappearing, blood in Ray's hotel room, the.....  wait, why go on?  Everyone already understands what happened even though those things can't be explained!

I assume Harmening can, but he won't just because he's smarter than all of us and won't lower himself to communicate with those of us that lack the mental ability to be on his genius level!
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2015, 04:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I assume Harmening can, but he won't just because he's smarter than me and won't lower himself to communicate with me Because I lack the mental ability to be on a potatoes level!

Cry
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2015, 06:00 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Cry

You can try to answer it if you'd like, unless of course you can't outdebate a potato.
Reply/Quote
Someone should do what Ray did while holding his suit over a trashcan in Atlanta and let it go.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2015, 06:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You can try to answer it if you'd like, unless of course you can't outdebate a potato.

I disagree with Brad often, like most of everyone on these forums, but this was a damn fine retort.

So, bmore....you gonna let a potato beat you?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote