Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ray Ray wrote a book!
(10-24-2015, 11:05 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I disagree with Brad often, like most of everyone on these forums, but this was a damn fine retort.

So, bmore....you gonna let a potato beat you?

lol.

If you'd pay attention, you'd see that it was referring to his inability to debate my post at post #16, but nice job in trying to act like that's all I had  Clapping
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 04:06 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.

If you'd pay attention, you'd see that it was referring to his inability to debate my post at post #16, but nice job in trying to act like that's all I had  Clapping

Brad, you're so dense.  If you'd pay attention, you would notice humor in posts and realize when someone was taking your side.

**** it though...you potato.  Debating a potato is very similar to debating you.

1.) you get a 100% win rate win debating either Brad or the potato.
2.) both Brad and the potato smell funny when they aren't cooked.
3.) eat a dick, Brad. A potato shaped dick.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 04:21 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: The eyes of the law and reality are two very different things.

(10-24-2015, 09:22 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Confused Yawn

Well, we throw people in jail for a practically harmless plant that has been around for thousands of years, has great medical value and has never directly killed a single person.  

Brad is 100% correct.  Law does not always equal reality.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 09:24 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Brad, you're so dense.  If you'd pay attention, you would notice humor in posts and realize when someone was taking your side.

**** it though...you potato.  Debating a potato is very similar to debating you.

here you go
https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/1922078_1423428891247754_6325890779573786613_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=2843063f54e49b3c5e16521053c9a218&oe=568C78FE
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 09:24 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Brad, you're so dense.  If you'd pay attention, you would notice humor in posts and realize when someone was taking your side.

My apologies!  

That was actually a pretty good comeback by you towards him!

Don't really see the need for all the hostility in the post, but thanks again for the initial backing!

I thought you were taking a shot at me!
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2015, 04:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Been a while since I've heard seen 

What's that mean?
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 09:44 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Well, we throw people in jail for a practically harmless plant that has been around for thousands of years, has great medical value and has never directly killed a single person.  

Brad is 100% correct.  Law does not always equal reality.

Reality is a matter of perception.

Your medical plant point is irrelevant.  It's illegal to have said plant in most states, therefore, people are in jail because they broke the law.
The law is just that.  The law.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 10:34 AM)Harmening Wrote: What's that mean?

lol

This keeps getting funnier and funnier.

You post like a simple slip of the mind invalidates my entire post because you have no answer!

Completely pathetic!
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 10:39 AM)Harmening Wrote: Reality is a matter of perception.

Your medical plant point is irrelevant.  It's illegal to have said plant in most states, therefore, people are in jail because they broke the law.
The law is just that.  The law.

The law does not follow reality or facts.  That was my point. 

For the record, people are in jail for said plant because Nixon ignored his own commissioned report (Schafer report), lied to the American people and put a practically harmless plant on schedule 1 depriving people of a safer alternative to Big Pharma, alcohol and tobacco.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 12:19 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: The law does not follow reality or facts.  That was my point. 

For the record, people are in jail for said plant because Nixon ignored his own commissioned report (Schafer report), lied to the American people and put a practically harmless plant on schedule 1 depriving people of a safer alternative to Big Pharma, alcohol and tobacco.

Yes, but debating the morality of criminalizing marijuana possession is a different debate than discussing the fact that the justice system does not always give us the truth. 

In the justice system, the government has to prove someone is guilty. If the cannot, despite the fact that the person is guilty, the law didn't hide this fact or ignore it. If legislators make someone illegal under a false pretense that it is dangerous, then, yes, they ignored the facts, but this is a criticism of the lawmakers, not the law itself. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 12:25 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yes, but debating the morality of criminalizing marijuana possession is a different debate than discussing the fact that the justice system does not always give us the truth. 

In the justice system, the government has to prove someone is guilty. If the cannot, despite the fact that the person is guilty, the law didn't hide this fact or ignore it. If legislators make someone illegal under a false pretense that it is dangerous, then, yes, they ignored the facts, but this is a criticism of the lawmakers, not the law itself. 

Good points.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 10:41 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol

This keeps getting funnier and funnier.

You post like a simple slip of the mind invalidates my entire post because you have no answer!

Completely pathetic!

No answer to what?
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 12:44 PM)Harmening Wrote: No answer to what?

What I posted in post 16, which you claimed has already been answered.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 02:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: What I posted in post 16, which you claimed has already been answered.

Any questions you had already HAVE been answered in the last thread you were ranting on concerning the case.  You just didn't hear what you wanted to hear, and you are unable to understand the points many others have made to you. 
Talking to you is, indeed, like debating with a potato.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2015, 11:05 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I disagree with Brad often, like most of everyone on these forums, but this was a damn fine retort.

So, bmore....you gonna let a potato beat you?
Still can't believe I saw this wrong and I apologize again.

I guess I saw it as a sarcastic attack towards me.
(10-25-2015, 03:10 PM)Harmening Wrote: Any questions you had already HAVE been answered in the last thread you were ranting on concerning the case.  You just didn't hear what you wanted to hear, and you are unable to understand the points many others have made to you. 
Talking to you is, indeed, like debating with a potato.

False.  

Oh, wait, were they the answers of "only Ray and the other people that were there that night know what happened, but Ray was acquitted"?  

Are those the definitive answers that you're referring to?

Now you're just running from answering the questions, as Johnny pointed out above, which you were on the side of bmore, so are you going to let a potato beat you?
Reply/Quote
Those are exactly the answers that people on a message board should give.
Don't act like you know the answers to your questions, and are just waiting for someone to tell you the right answer.

If you consider that some sort of strange victory that you have such an obsession over, then feel free to pat yourself on the back. Reality tells a different story though.
Reply/Quote
BTW, what is it exactly that Johnny pointed out?
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 03:47 PM)Harmening Wrote: Those are exactly the answers that people on a message board should give.
Don't act like you know the answers to your questions, and are just waiting for someone to tell you the right answer.

If you consider that some sort of strange victory that you have such an obsession over, then feel free to pat yourself on the back. Reality tells a different story though.

lol.

You're a huge joke.

People on a message board are supposed to DEBATE things, and back them up with facts and logic!

I'm trying to debate, you're the one who makes all these claims that they've already been discussed and that I can't comprehend them, but you're CLAIMING THAT I'M THE ONE CLAIMING SOME SORT OF VICTORY?!

Honestly, do you have any self-respect or even honor for you word?

By the way, saying that I have some sort of obsession with claiming victory is just another way of you trying to get away from the debate because you saw Pat post it because I posted that he didn't have an answer ONE time no the old board.  

Good effort, though  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 03:49 PM)Harmening Wrote: BTW, what is it exactly that Johnny pointed out?

That I had a great retort!  But you claimed that I'm blind and can't see the obvious!
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 03:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That I had a great retort!  But you claimed that I'm blind and can't see the obvious!

He was talking about the potato line, you moron. 
Reply/Quote