Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re-Watched the last two years
Against the chiefs.

Last year, the bengals were mostly outplayed and I believe caught a few breaks along the way to wins (especially in the AFCCG).

This year, the bengals left a lot on the table. Should and could have won by more.

Pats mobility is also a huge factor in games vs us. Without that he is going to be limited.

Has anyone else done this?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The game earlier this season is on NFLN at noon eastern followed by last season's AFCC game.

This year we should have won by 2 touchdowns

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I watched the AFCCG the other day and this year’s version of the Bengals is so much better.
Reply/Quote
I've always been willing to concede that the Chiefs blew the first two games vs. the Bengals. All they had to do really was run the ball once they had their big lead.

Now this year the Bengals left 10 additional points on the table and IMO was clearly the better team. Bengals really shouldn't of been in a position needing a Kelci turnover to win this years game.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Yep, there was a lot of hero ball last year. This year is more methodical, surgical, productive, and time consuming. It's a more complete team.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
It’s which big time players make the big time plays.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2023, 12:49 PM)QueenCity Wrote: I've always been willing to concede that the Chiefs blew the first two games vs. the Bengals. All they had to do really was run the ball once they had their big lead.

Now this year the Bengals left 10 additional points on the table and IMO was clearly the better team. Bengals really shouldn't of been in a position needing a Kelci turnover to win this years game.

10, plus the end of the game, right? So 17.
Reply/Quote