Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reaction: New Uniform/Helmet Design
I recently learned that the white Bengal tigers are the product of inbreeding of tigers in captivity. It is a recessive trait, and they are now trying to do away with it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Hideous. I'm all for uniform change, but these are awful.

I was actually very into the Bengals color rush uni's. I dug the old school numbers, but would want white helmets as well.

Maybe they could have orange stripes in order to keep orange in the uniform.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Hideous. Absolutely hideous. If they make any changes they should simply go back to what they had in the late 90's/early 2000's. Add an orange alternate jersey and black pants. Don't f*** with the helmet. Ever.
Reply/Quote
Meh, at least the jerseys are missing that stupid white piping they have now. That's an improvement, at least.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
To be honest I hate the B logo
Reply/Quote
They'd better fix the O-Line or it could be throwback jersey time for Dalton.

[Image: CYpaL6LWwAEIx2I.jpg]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
That helmet does NOT need a "B" on it. The tiger stripes are perfect as is....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2017, 10:20 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's a pretty cool design.

Yeah, I think they'd be an improvement if you dropped the B off the helmet. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
*pukes*
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I hate the B. I feel like everyone hates the B. It's boring and lacks personality. I miss the leaping tiger in the middle of the field, I really do.
Reply/Quote
We could use a upgrade, the current uni's are getting long in the tooth and they were never great.

Nike sucks though.

Reply/Quote
We do not need that plain Jane "B" anywhere else. That "B" has no reason to live.
Reply/Quote
I love the vanity of the NFL game..I kind of like the design only I think if they were to put that B on the side it should be deeply sublimated and I'd like to see them go with a more metallic orange on the helmets...I love the Bengals helmet, it was a bold bold improvement over the old design..I think a little tweaking wouldn't hurt.  However these are just concepts of what a uniform design would look like (I believe) Not too bad really..But man I really liked our color rush uniforms..If only we could've had the white helmets to match.
Reply/Quote
I will be so pissed if they put the B logo on the helmets.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2017, 10:48 PM)Weazzel80 Wrote: I hate the B. I feel like everyone hates the B. It's boring and lacks personality. I miss the leaping tiger in the middle of the field, I really do.

I don't hate the B at all. I think it's a nice clean logo. It looks sharp on a hat, shirt, etc.

Reply/Quote
(02-27-2017, 09:06 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don't hate the B at all. I think it's a nice clean logo. It looks sharp on a hat, shirt, etc.

But the thought of putting a bland logo on the best helmets in the NFL is absurd.
Reply/Quote
I agree about the helmets. Why ruin the most unique helmet design in the NFL and brand it with the B? Wouldn't really make sense to call us stripes anymore
Season ticket holder since 2003. Lifetime Bengals fan, through thick and thin.
Reply/Quote
Those are awful.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2017, 07:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Time to check "new uniform revealed?" off of the offseason thread checklist.

Next up is a thread where we wonder how many udfa future HOF WRs we have on our roster.

Just make the color rush uniform from last year be the permanent uniform. Uniform discussion over.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(02-25-2017, 01:33 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: That does make you question at what point in time Nike will get involved and push for a lot of changes to uniform designs to make them more their own ideas. Look no further than what they've done with the Oregon Ducks.

Nike sucks... Its just overpriced trash with a little symbol on it.

And Oregon ducks uni's are barf worthy.
Reply/Quote