Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Read Only If You're Okay With Being Angry
Pretty much par for the course. The level of delusion from steelers fans never ceases to amaze me.
Reply/Quote
Same old song and dance !

steelers are saints that never do wrong.

Then they wonder why I hate them so much.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Goodell babying the Steelers and the Steelers organization once again. No wonder the whole league hates the Steelers.

ML needs to train our coaches up on hair pulling, it's the new NFL. You know to incite the other teams players into penalties. ("Come on guys. 1, 2, 3 pull, 1, 2, 3, pull. Come on guys pull that hair ,pull like your from Pittsburgh. Ok ,Now line up for the girl slaps drill. Goodell is going to love us. Yea!!!")  

This league is an embarrasment.

This type of stuff is at Mike Brown's level. He is the only one that can do anything about league favoritism.

The NFL is supposed to be an even playing field for each team. Not this favoritism garbage.

Did Rooney get Goodell his job or what?
Reply/Quote
Go figure.

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2016/3/14/11220002/nfl-rescinds-mike-munchak-fine-for-pulling-reggie-nelson-s-hair
Season ticket holder since 2003. Lifetime Bengals fan, through thick and thin.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2016, 02:12 PM)tigerseye Wrote: Did Rooney get Goodell his job or what?

Well......yeah..... Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Ok fine, so he pulled it on accident, but that doesn't explain the wrist twist he did.
Reply/Quote
Well let's not forget that Munchak is a single mother with 12 kids to raise on food stamps.. I mean cut her a break..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I just hope the vote goes through to strip him of his disciplinary powers!!! That would be awesome for the teams that get the over the top punishments from him.
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
The Bengals just need to clean up their act for the next game and not step a foot out of line. Don't give them anything to spin.

I'm pissed about this fine being taken away, but I'm more upset about the level of favoritism of the NFL and how they are able to spin just about anything to favor any given team. **** the steelers.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2016, 11:48 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Ok fine, so he pulled it on accident, but that doesn't explain the wrist twist he did.

The pics i saw he has a fist tightly gripped full of nelsons hair and he is pulling it towards his body. How his arguement he is going for the hug to slow nelson down is believable but burficts arguement he is trying to play football isnt believable blows my mind.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2016, 07:00 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: The NFL has rescinded Mike Munchak's already slap-on-the-wrist fine of 10k for pulling Reggie Nelson's hair in the postseason. An NFL coach can now pull a player's hair on national television and get away with it without a single bit of reprimand.

https://twitter.com/AaronWilson_NFL/status/709171359461433344
https://twitter.com/McClain_on_NFL/status/709171943493083136
https://twitter.com/LanceMcAlister/status/709178783484358658

I'm a mixture of angry, disgusted, and complete lack of surprise. Normally the NFL tries to be at least a LITTLE less blatant with their favoritism when it comes to dealing with the Steelers, but apparently they have just said "f it" and gone all in. I guess he needs them having his back as he takes on both the Patriots and the Chiefs in court.

[Image: tumblr_nzq5g1UcJl1uv4psfo1_540.gif?linkId=19769494]
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
As was mentioned before, it wasn't just a hair pull. He took Nelson's arm and tried to twist it. **** this Munchcrack dude. I hope that one of his roid raged o-linemen that he treats like beasts of burden goes apeshit on him and snaps him in half. Low class scumfuck pile. What'd he do, give a grand wizard from the illuminati a blowjob? The world saw the disgusting display that he tried to get away with and he's as much to blame for how out of hand that game got as anyone. I hope that Marvin Lewis sucker punches him and kicks him when he's down. Eat dog food Munchcrack.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2016, 02:01 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: As was mentioned before, it wasn't just a hair pull. He took Nelson's arm and tried to twist it. **** this Munchcrack dude. I hope that one of his roid raged o-linemen that he treats like beasts of burden goes apeshit on him and snaps him in half. Low class scumfuck pile. What'd he do, give a grand wizard from the illuminati a blowjob? The world saw the disgusting display that he tried to get away with and he's as much to blame for how out of hand that game got as anyone. I hope that Marvin Lewis sucker punches him and kicks him when he's down. Eat dog food Munchcrack.

And with this the NFL has said they want the fans to handle proper punishment.

We dont have the media power of just about every other NFL team. So we are screwed unless we want to gain national attention by riping Tomlins hair out on national TV. 

Sure could use some help on this Jim O.
Reply/Quote