Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reader at KI
Nothing really important. I just wanted to put this out there.

Yesterday my wife, 3 kids, and I decided to stop by King's Island to try to get a few rides in before the season ends (big mistake, as Halloween Haunt was still going on and it was crowded which it normally isn't this time of year on Sunday.) Anyhow, while walking past the Linus Launcher in kiddy land I happened to look over and standing there waiting for a kid on the ride was DJ Reader. I recognized him right away but it took a few seconds to realize he was actually standing there. Trying to be respectful I didn't want to bother him while he was enjoying his day but my wife had other plans (gotta love her). She walked right up to him and asked if he'd mind if we got a picture with him. He was extremely kind and was more than willing to have his picture taken. He really was a cool dude and sounded just like he does in his interviews. My wife isn't much of a football fan but at least now I can point him out to her and she'll have a connection. Anyhow, I just thought it was really cool and wanted to share it with my board brothers and sisters.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2023, 11:52 AM)Mer Wrote: Nothing really important. I just wanted to put this out there.

Yesterday my wife, 3 kids, and I decided to stop by King's Island to try to get a few rides in before the season ends (big mistake, as Halloween Haunt was still going on and it was crowded which it normally isn't this time of year on Sunday.) Anyhow, while walking past the Linus Launcher in kiddy land I happened to look over and standing there waiting for a kid on the ride was DJ Reader. I recognized him right away but it took a few seconds to realize he was actually standing there. Trying to be respectful I didn't want to bother him while he was enjoying his day but my wife had other plans (gotta love her). She walked right up to him and asked if he'd mind if we got a picture with him. He was extremely kind and was more than willing to have his picture taken. He really was a cool dude and sounded just like he does in his interviews. My wife isn't much of a football fan but at least now I can point him out to her and she'll have a connection. Anyhow, I just thought it was really cool and wanted to share it with my board brothers and sisters.

Judging from their Instagrams quite a few Bengals' families made their way to KI this weekend.  Zac was there too

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2023, 12:14 PM)pally Wrote: Judging from their Instagrams quite a few Bengals' families made their way to KI this weekend.  Zac was there too

He was standing by himself when I talked to him but later on a lady and little one were walking around with him.
Reply/Quote
Picture or it didn't happen
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2023, 12:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Picture or it didn't happen.
Here it is.

[Image: ADCreHc3go7OJeV2AVSRdXjS8mfsts9H8e0CFlzi...authuser=3]

Well, it showed up on my computer.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2023, 02:03 PM)Mer Wrote: Here it is.

[Image: ADCreHc3go7OJeV2AVSRdXjS8mfsts9H8e0CFlzi...authuser=3]

Well, it showed up on my computer.

You're obviously a graduate of the bfine school of posting pictures. I took some great ones of the rookies this past off-season and when I posted them it looked like I took the pictures with a shoebox and candle. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Can't see the pic?

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2023, 04:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You're obviously a graduate of the bfine school of posting pictures. I took some great ones of the rookies this past off-season and when I posted them it looked like I took the pictures with a shoebox and candle. 

Calling me a graduate may be too kind. Sorry guys.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2023, 10:49 PM)Mer Wrote: Calling me a graduate may be too kind. Sorry guys.

It's good enough! Great picture. DJ with the Buc-ees Tour shirt, lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2023, 10:59 AM)Wyche Wrote: It's good enough! Great picture. DJ with the Buc-ees Tour shirt, lol.

I'm glad someone can see it.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2023, 12:13 PM)Mer Wrote: I'm glad someone can see it.

I saw it yesterday when he first posted it, but now I can't, and I'm on the same network/device as yesterday.  What gives?

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4195930]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote