Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reader expected to be gone for season
(10-11-2020, 06:06 PM)ochocincos Wrote: All the big outside guys brought in via FA getting hurt.
Waynes
XSF
Daniels
Alexander
Now Reader

That along with underperforming Green and an injured Atkins might make this a more frustrating year than last year.
At least we won't have to worry about the team going winless...?

Don't forget Bell; I think he's still out there. Of course I'd rather see Williams
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 06:02 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Other than Bates, he's been our best player.

Sad news.

Time to play tank commander now.
Maybe we need to 'evaluate' Finley for a couple games.

Nah, before today it had been the three B’s (Burrow, Boyd, Bates). But he’s been playing pretty well, despite all the rushing yards we’ve been giving up.

Sucks, but Idk why I ever expect anything else with this GD team.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 06:17 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: So much for the hope of him and Geno making a formidable tandem

Did Geno even play today?

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:34 PM)pally Wrote: According to Mike Garafalo, Reader suffered a quad injury and will be out the rest of the season.

Bengals luck with free agents suck

2  top FA pickups that will play a total of 5 games for us this year. Thank god we did not sign Peter's he is out for year
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 06:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Wtf is up with that sig?

my sig changes weekly, reflecting the game's result. the previous sig had Mixon doing the hurdle for the TD. I hope they win next week so I can put a winning signature.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 06:32 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Did Geno even play today?

Yeah he played mostly on third downs and had a key hurry on the Ravens 4th down play.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
and the the hits just keep on coming.........year after year
Reply/Quote
Had a feeling this was going to happen. That’s the worst part about today.

Get well for next season DJ. We need you.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Any news on Hubbard?

Shit, what happened there? I musta missed it. Had the game recorded and moved through any non action on the DVR.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 06:37 PM)Wyche Wrote: Shit, what happened there? I musta missed it. Had the game recorded and moved through any non action on the DVR.

Either his elbow bent the wrong way or his forearm broke. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 06:34 PM)J24 Wrote: Yeah he played mostly on third downs and had a key hurry on the Ravens 4th down play.

Worth every penny of that 14 million!

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 06:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Either his elbow bent the wrong way or his forearm broke. 

Swell.... Whatever

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I said it, although on another forum, that Atkins and Reader will not play a whole game together this season. I said it before the season started...I knew it wouldn't happen because its too good to be true..
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
This season has by far exceeded last years season. Not in frustration, but excitement. Today was another good lesson for Burrow and the team as a whole. We will get it together towards the end. We will address the OL next year and the weaknesses in the D. This team is getting great in front of us and learning lessons along the way. Lessons from the FO all the way down to the kicker.

I'm not pissed about the loss of the game at all. We knew the outcome was probable. I hope Reader will recover from his injury.

We are in a great period of time right now. Both Ravens and Steelers are very tough. Browns are looking like they've turned it around too. Great year for learning. I know I sound silly to many, but I feel good about where we are.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 06:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Don't forget Bell; I think he's still out there. Of course I'd rather see Williams

I did forget Bell.
He's not doing what I'd hoped he would though.
I know he's not a ball hawk (1 INT in 65 games), but I still hoped for more than just a tackler.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 06:32 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Did Geno even play today?

Atkins didn't even record a tackle today according to NFL.com.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote