Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ready and Waiting. Check In!!!
Hey all. Got a direct hit from Irma. I went to my brother's on the east coast of Florida in Lake Worth on Friday and came back Monday.

Was very blessed to see minimal damage and the power was on!!! PRAISE GOD!!

I still don't have internet yet, but I do have DTV and look forward to tonight's game!

Even though I'm not optimistic I do have my #18 TNF jersey on already. Doing chores around the house as part of clean up and recovery, but will be watching tonight.

Anyone going to the game, and is the game on locally there in the area?
Reply/Quote
Channel 5
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 11:44 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Hey all.  Got a direct hit from Irma.  I went to my brother's on the east coast of Florida in Lake Worth on Friday and came back Monday.

Was very blessed to see minimal damage and the power was on!!!   PRAISE GOD!!

I still don't have internet yet, but I do have DTV and look forward to tonight's game!

Even though I'm not optimistic I do have my #18 TNF jersey on already.  Doing chores around the house as part of clean up and recovery, but will be watching tonight.

Glad you are OK and no major damage done!!
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 11:44 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Hey all.  Got a direct hit from Irma.  I went to my brother's on the east coast of Florida in Lake Worth on Friday and came back Monday.

Was very blessed to see minimal damage and the power was on!!!   PRAISE GOD!!

Even though I'm not optimistic I do have my #18 TNF jersey on already.  Doing chores around the house as part of clean up and recovery, but will be watching tonight.

I live in Titusville, Fl and rode Irma out.  Lost the shingles on the roof and a big oak tree down in the front lawn but have power and water back on.  Like you looking forward to the game tonight but I'm not all that optimistic.  Heard an interesting factoid on NFL radio and they said that only 11% of teams that lose to division opponents on opening day make the playoffs.  That plus this team just about always lays an egg during prime-time puts me at about a 35% chance the Bengals win this one.
Reply/Quote
Glad you and your valuables are doing fine.

35% sounds high, regardless of the first game, our prime time record must be atrocious. We need all 1PM EST games, except the last one.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Glad everyone made it thru physically ok! 

I give our percentage around 10% or less for tonight.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote