Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Realistic Round 1-4 Mock (Quick!)
No trades, keeping it simple and quick.

1. Derwin James, SS, Florida State
With Nelson off the board and with the big run there will be on QB's in the top 10, I can see James still being here and being the #1 BPA on the Bengals Board.

2. Billy Price, G/C, Ohio State
Realistic because the Bengals covet falling players in the draft. If there, he should be #1 on the Bengals BPA Board.

3. Jamarco Jones, OT, Ohio State
Good value and a big need. With Jones and Price added, our o-line starts to look a little more promising.

3b. Mike Gesicki, TE, Penn State
With 'Eihurt' likely on the way out, the Bengals will look to add some depth behind Tyler Kroft who had a good year in the absence of the other Tyler...

4. Dorance Armstrong, DE/OLB, Kansas
Marvin's "project lb". Speed rusher off the edge and he's cheap insurance if Dunlap doesn't get an extension.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Bengals don't need to pick first four rounds on OL. Like this draft as it uses the first to get a stud defender.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2018, 10:25 PM)TrenchWarfare Wrote: Bengals don't need to pick first four rounds on OL. Like this draft as it uses the first to get a stud defender.

I'm really starting to think James is a real possibility after the Bengals talked to Coleman.

I like the players, but I really think that they all go a round earlier than you have them.  I don't see Price getting out of round 1.  I don't see the others making it to round 3 either.  

IF they did, this would be a great haul.
Reply/Quote