Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reality Hurts.
This is one Bengal fan who finally faced the reality about his team and how bad they are. As Phillis so aptly put it, "they suck". I would urge the rest of you Bengal fans do the same and divorce yourselves from the misery known as the Cintucky Bengals  and start rooting for the only true team in Ohio, the Browns. Did the Bengals draft Dalton because his hair was the same color as their uniforms?

Reply/Quote
How we pine for 2-2 mediocrity after all of these years of suffering =/
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 06:07 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: This is one Bengal fan who finally faced the reality about his team and how bad they are. As Phillis so aptly put it, "they suck". I would urge the rest of you Bengal fans do the same and divorce yourselves from the misery known as the Cintucky Bengals  and start rooting for the only true team in Ohio, the Browns. Did the Bengals draft Dalton because his hair was the same color as their uniforms?

Why do fans do this dumb shit? Do they think that Mike Brown is going to see this and have an epiphany and change his ways?

More than likely Brown likes it because as soon as the Bengals show some promise, he’ll go out and drop another $50 on two new hats.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 06:07 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: This is one Bengal fan who finally faced the reality about his team and how bad they are. As Phillis so aptly put it, "they suck". I would urge the rest of you Bengal fans do the same and divorce yourselves from the misery known as the Cintucky Bengals  and start rooting for the only true team in Ohio, the Browns. Did the Bengals draft Dalton because his hair was the same color as their uniforms?

Cleveland is on Lake Erie so I guess that makes the Blue Jackets the only true Ohio team according to you. And right now they seem to be the best pro team in Ohio currently.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote

so a browns fan is suggesting bengals fans drop their team because they are in for a bad year?   how do the browns have any fans left with that logic?
Reply/Quote
Ohio's other real team is in Baltimore not counting tOSU
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 06:07 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: *vigorous drooling*

SucklingatBaker'sbreast, i'm sure in your daily life, you're well aware of how much reality hurts. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:17 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Why do fans do this dumb shit? Do they think that Mike Brown is going to see this and have an epiphany and change his ways?

More than likely Brown likes it because as soon as the Bengals show some promise, he’ll go out and drop another $50 on two new hats.

Exactly. Mike Brown just sees that as more future money in his pocket. And he's more than willing to wait it out. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 01:50 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: so a browns fan is suggesting bengals fans drop their team because they are in for a bad year?   how do the browns have any fans left with that logic?

That epiphanous revelation is completely lost on a jello-brained browns fan. 

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 10:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: SucklingatBaker'sbreast, i'm sure in your daily life, you're well aware of how much reality hurts. 

(10-01-2019, 10:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Exactly. Mike Brown just sees that as more future money in his pocket. And he's more than willing to wait it out. 

(10-01-2019, 10:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That epiphanous revelation is completely lost on a jello-brained browns fan. 

Boy, you're panties are in a bunch. You must really be upset that your Bungals were thrashed by the Stoolers. You didn't beat your wife or even worse kick the dog because you were so enraged did you? Be honest.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2019, 06:22 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Boy, you're panties are in a bunch. You must really be upset that your Bungals were thrashed by the Stoolers. You didn't beat your wife or even worse kick the dog because you were so enraged did you? Be honest.

*and visions of Coltsfan4ever danced in his head...*

Reply/Quote

Does this "Phillis" person know that he or she is always on your mind? 

Which is higher: the number of restraining orders put on you or Baker's INTs?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Thanks to the surging Browns, the smack forum is returning to its former glory.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2019, 03:28 PM)Dill Wrote: Thanks to the surging Browns, the smack forum is returning to its former glory.

lol

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2019, 03:28 PM)Dill Wrote: Thanks to the surging Browns, the smack forum is returning to its former glory.

I don’t know what is funnier, that the Browns are surging or that 2-2 IS surging for the Browns.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2019, 11:24 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: *and visions of Coltsfan4ever danced in his head...*

Jake Delhomme...

That's all.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2019, 08:25 PM)jason Wrote: Jake Delhomme...

That's all.

I bet wherever he is, he involuntarily twitched right when you typed that. 

Reply/Quote
           Video unavailable
  This video has been removed by the user

LMAO  LMAO  Must of sobered up.  Poor Bengal fans.
Reply/Quote