Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CB Torry McTyer re-signed
Gods bottom of the roster CB. Glad they brought him back.
Reply/Quote
I hear Dick Butkus is still alive
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think we can now safely say 33 is going to be a LB/OL
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 05:49 PM)Sled21 Wrote: At this point, I think we have to assume they are looking to the draft for LB's

And good.  LB is probably one of the easiest positions to fill in the draft, like RB.  I would rather use the FA dollars in the trenches or, as they did, the back end.  They need to re-sign Vigil, though, and maybe they already have. 
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 11:04 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: And good.  LB is probably one of the easiest positions to fill in the draft, like RB.  I would rather use the FA dollars in the trenches or, as they did, the back end.  They need to re-sign Vigil, though, and maybe they already have. 

It isn’t that easy. The bengals have been sucking at it for years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 11:09 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: It isn’t that easy.  The bengals have been sucking at it for years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, there's a new coach in town....
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 11:04 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: And good.  LB is probably one of the easiest positions to fill in the draft, like RB.  I would rather use the FA dollars in the trenches or, as they did, the back end.  They need to re-sign Vigil, though, and maybe they already have. 

They haven't. I would say they probably do a one year deal for him.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 01:19 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I think we can now safely say 33 is going to be a LB/OL

Idk, remember there's a pretty decent chance AJ is gone next year and most likely Ross to. We love our WR/CBs. I would put WR up pretty high as well @ 33
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 12:25 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Idk, remember there's a pretty decent chance AJ is gone next year and most likely Ross to. We love our WR/CBs. I would put WR up pretty high as well @ 33

And Safety if Delpit falls to us, we are now a 3-4 Hybrid and the last time our Defense was good we had a damn good Safety 
named Reggie Nelson. Delpit is the best cover Safety in this Draft and is an underrated tackler.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 12:24 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: They haven't. I would say they probably do a one year deal for him.

They supposedly can't announce everything right now.  I think they may give Vigil 4 years...
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 08:50 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: They supposedly can't announce everything right now.  I think they may give Vigil 4 years...

Eh, I think Vigil is alright when he is healthy but this is not a deal you give to a guy that hasn't stayed healthy much.
Reply/Quote