Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reasons Not To Be So Upset or Sad
OK, we lost again to the Steelers and are now completely out of the play-off picture....and only 5 wins....

But....This weekend is Christmas and the next weekend after that is New Years....You can't let football ruin that. Many of you have family and you need to enjoy it while you can, especially if you are children or teenagers on here. Without telling my life story, I'll just say my wife passed away last year in December but I just helped two clubs do Children's Christmas parties and it was great as always. This is a time of year to be happy, or at least try to be.

So I plan on watching Bengals at Houston on Christmas Eve and against Baltimore on New Years Day. I also plan to watch Ohio State play Clemson New Years Eve. However these games turn out, I'll try not to let them ruin the holidays. I'll just enjoy watching them. I hope Bengals can be SPOILERS. Beat and SPOIL Houston and Baltimore's seasons. Maybe Hill will get to 900 yards and AJ Green come back and hit that mark he wants. They will be going against two of the best defenses, but I'm now hoping for 7-8-1 record. It may be we found a kicker, we will see.

So, that said, after 5 straight play-off seasons, it just wasn't our year. I saw it as a very hard schedule, even losing a home game to London. One of the harder schedules I've ever seen Bengals hit with. I think other than Denver, Dallas and New England, Bengals have been within one score in their losses. Some were missed extra points and that kicker is now gone. .....All that said, better luck next two games and next year....and WISHING YOU AND YOURS THE HAPPIEST AND THE MERRIEST.....So be like the Who's in Whoville when Christmas came, it came just the same. ....Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to Bengals Nation.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote