Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Reasons Why F.B.I. and D.O.J. are corrupt
(08-20-2023, 03:43 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: 17k of those deleted and not turned over WERE work related, intent isn't that important, it's a violation of the subpoena period and a mishandling of © documents as well and she wasn't even a VP or POTUS. One can only imagine her handling of them since she was "so stupid" to not know better had she been a POTUS.

How do you know she didn't share them with anyone that wasn't supposed to know?
You got the insider tips on that or just taking her at her word for it? If you are taking her for her word, then why won't you take the USSCJ and his Billionaire friend word for it when they said no cases were discussed on their vacations?

Doing the wash would be like Trump burning the Mars-A-Lago storage room and saying Oops, and you wouldn't believe it wasn't intentional.

Biden has documents in his home that had not been de-classified from his time as VP and while we are at it, let's go after Clinton, Bush Jr and Obama as well. Find out just how many mis-handle documents and make sure that everyone gets hammered to the wall that did.

Go on, you are intent on setting a new precedent just to nail Trump, so get 'em all cowboy!
Biden (and any future POTUS's) better watch out when they leave office. If the other party wins, they will be coming for them.

I know Trump wasn't very smart about things, but you better watch out how this is handled cause it's setting a Precedent that Can and Will be used against each POTUS going forward as well.

Jeezus, enough with all the "you're setting precedent" warnings. GOP already did that with the Whitewater and Benghazi investigations. 
Which were fishing expeditions.

I DON'T know that Hilary didn't share emails. That's what you'd have to prove in court.

And you'd have to prove her subpoena was intentionally violated. 

Biden found and voluntarily returned his documents. So how would you get him for defying a subpoena, lying and obstruction?

Raising the level of evidence proof to those required for court settles all this very quickly.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Now we find Weiss worked with Beau Biden in the past. The same Weiss who tried to dupe a judge into agreeing to give HB immunity for any wrong acts he committed.

Then, Garland makes him special counsel though this position is supposed to be given to an outsider (outside justice system) with no bias.

Can everyone at least see the point Garland appears to be corrupt and a Joe Biden supporter.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2023, 01:06 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Now we find Weiss worked with Beau Biden in the past. The same Weiss who tried to dupe a judge into agreeing to give HB immunity for any wrong acts he committed.

Then, Garland makes him special counsel though this position is supposed to be given to an outsider (outside justice system) with no bias.

Can everyone at least see the point Garland appears to be corrupt and a Joe Biden supporter.

It isn't new news that Weiss worked with Beau Biden.  Beau was AG for Delaware when Weiss was working in the US Attorney's office.  So why did Bill Barr appoint him to investigate in the first place?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-21-2023, 02:46 PM)pally Wrote: It isn't new news that Weiss worked with Beau Biden.  Beau was AG for Delaware when Weiss was working in the US Attorney's office.  So why did Bill Barr appoint him to investigate in the first place?

Unlike Democratic appointed AG's, GOP appoints based on their merit, not their political affiliation. Barr has shown he was no Trump fan, just as Garland has shown he is like an employee of Biden.

Again, you divert, Garland appointed Weiss (not Trump AG) as a SC knowing he just offered Hunter immunity without merit. Weiss had the opportunity to appoint an impartial SC, not one whistleblowers testified was compromised.

Weiss may be the most unbiased SC ever appointed, but to the general public it appears just the opposite. This is the same guy after threats from HB's attorney Clark he would have JB testify, let the major crimes attached to Burisma expire.

Looks to me and any reasonable person, Weiss is in the hip pocket of Joe Biden. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2023, 10:54 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Unlike Democratic appointed AG's, GOP appoints based on their merit, not their political affiliation. Barr has shown he was no Trump fan, just as Garland has shown he is like an employee of Biden.

Again, you divert, Garland appointed Weiss (not Trump AG) as a SC knowing he just offered Hunter immunity without merit. Weiss had the opportunity to appoint an impartial SC, not one whistleblowers testified was compromised.

Weiss may be the most unbiased SC ever appointed, but to the general public it appears just the opposite. This is the same guy after threats from HB's attorney Clark he would have JB testify, let the major crimes attached to Burisma expire.

Looks to me and any reasonable person, Weiss is in the hip pocket of Joe Biden. 

Wasn't Weiss assigned to the case by Barr, under Trump?

And didn't a group of republicans demand Weiss be given SP powers?

The answer is yes.

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/21/948787251/barr-says-no-need-for-special-counsel-for-hunter-biden-probe-election-fraud-clai

Quote:Barr Says No Need For Special Counsel For Hunter Biden Probe, Election Fraud Claims

December 21, 202012:03 PM ET
[Image: lucas-photo_sq-7f219617bafb1a996e83bcfde...=85&f=jpeg]
Ryan Lucas

[Image: gettyimages-1230248979_wide-aa02970e027a...00-c50.jpg]

Attorney General William Barr holds a news conference on Monday.
Michael Reynolds/Pool/AFP via Getty Images

Updated at 5:12 p.m. ET
Attorney General William Barr said Monday he sees no reason to appoint a special counsel to lead the ongoing federal investigation into Hunter Biden or to probe further President Trump's claims of widespread fraud in the 2020 election.

The comments from Barr, delivered at what was likely his final news conference as attorney general, put a damper on two ideas that the president has reportedly raised in recent days. But Barr's ability to influence events all but disappears Wednesday when he will step down as attorney general.

President-elect Joe Biden's son Hunter announced this month that he's under federal investigation over potential tax issues. Trump has fumed since news of the probe came to light, arguing that Barr should have made the investigation public before the election — in contravention of Justice Department policy.

Some Republicans are pushing for the Justice Department to name a special counsel to handle the probe, which would add an extra layer of protection from potential political influence in a sensitive case involving the president-elect's son. Asked whether he agreed with the idea, Barr said no.

"I think it's being handled responsibly and professionally currently within the department, and to this point I have seen no reason to appoint a special counsel, and I have no plan to do so before I leave," he told reporters.

The U.S. attorney's office in Delaware is leading the investigation.

Barr was also asked whether he saw the need to appoint a special counsel to investigate the president's baseless allegations of widespread voter fraud.

Barr has previously said the department looked into allegations and found no evidence of systemic fraud that would change the election's outcome. On Monday, Barr said he stood by those remarks.

"If I thought a special counsel at this stage was the right tool and was appropriate, I would name one, but I haven't and I'm not going to," he said.

According to media reports, the president has discussed with advisers possibly appointing a special counsel for alleged election fraud. Trump reportedly raised the idea of naming Sidney Powell, an attorney who represented Trump's former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, for the role. Powell has also taken a very public role pushing the president's baseless claims of fraud.

Barr also contradicted the president on a third topic: the recent hack of U.S. government agencies. Cybersecurity experts and sources have told NPR that Russia's foreign intelligence service, the SVR, appears to be responsible.

The Trump administration has not formally attributed the breach, although Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Friday that it was "pretty clearly" the Russians.

"From the information I have, I agree with Secretary Pompeo's assessment," Barr said. "It certainly appears to be the Russians, but I'm not going to discuss it beyond that."

President Trump, however, has disputed such assessments. On Twitter, he's accused the media of overplaying the severity of the breach, and he suggested it could have been perpetrated by China, not Russia.

https://www.newsweek.com/republicans-furious-after-doj-gave-them-what-they-wanted-1819372

Quote:Republicans Furious After DOJ Gave Them What They Wanted
BY THOMAS KIKA ON 8/13/23 AT 10:17 AM EDT

Several Republicans in Congress have been called out for slamming the appointment of a special counsel in the Hunter Biden investigation, despite them previously advocating for the same appointment.

On Friday, Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed David Weiss as a special counsel overseeing the long-term investigation into the alleged criminal conduct of Hunter Biden, the son of President Joe Biden. Weiss, a U.S. attorney for Delaware appointed by former President Donald Trump, was previously overseeing the probe, which began in 2018, but will now have extended legal jurisdiction in his new role.

In June, Weiss—who was retained by the Biden administration, reportedly to avoid the appearance of interference—charged the president's son with failure to pay federal income taxes and illegally possessing a firearm, leading to a negotiated "sweetheart deal," as referred to by Republicans, between Hunter Biden's lawyers and federal prosecutors. That plea agreement never came to fruition, however, as both sides reached a legal impasse in late July when the question of sweeping immunity entered the conversation during a hearing in a Delaware courtroom.

In response to Friday's appointment, several Republicans came forward to criticize the decision. Senator Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee, in a post to X, formerly known as Twitter, decried the move on Saturday, alleging that "Garland appointed David Weiss as special counsel because he knows Weiss will protect Hunter."

However, Blackburn's post went viral, receiving over 2 million views as of Sunday morning, among political circles on X, after a community note was added noting that she was among the over 30 Republican senators to sign off on a letter last September, calling for Weiss to be appointed as a special counsel. The letter said that Weiss would be able to "provide additional assurances to the American people that the Hunter Biden investigation is free from political influence."

Newsweek reached out to Blackburn's office via email for comment.
Among the other senators now criticizing Weiss's appointment despite signing the letter are Lindsey Graham of South Carolina and Chuck Grassley of Iowa.

"This is a political decision by the Biden administration to fix their political problem. I think they poured gasoline on a political fire," Graham said during an appearance on NewsNation. "Mr. Weiss' team needs to be replaced with a new set of eyes."
Speaking with Fox News, Grassley acknowledged that he had signed the letter, while also saying that he now has "some questions about Weiss doing it."
[Image: republican-get-what-they-asked-hunter.jp...c1c2fbe91c]
Senator Marsha Blackburn, a Tennessee Republican, appears at a political event. Blackburn is among the congressional Republicans who have been called out for opposing the special counsel appointment in the Hunter Biden case, despite previously calling for it.SCOTT OLSON/GETTY IMAGES

A similar letter calling for a special counsel in the Hunter Biden case was also signed off on by a number of House Republicans in April 2022. However, that letter did not specifically call for Weiss in the role. In a post to his official X account, House Speaker Kevin McCarthy specifically mentioned the recent plea deal brokered by Weiss as evidence for why he should not be the special counsel.

"If Weiss negotiated the sweetheart deal that couldn't get approved, how can he be trusted as a Special Counsel?" McCarthy asked.

The initial plea deal brokered by Weiss's team would have seen Hunter Biden plead guilty to two misdemeanor charges for his past failures to pay income taxes on time and would have avoided prosecution for a felony gun charge due to his history of substance abuse issues. Republicans widely disparaged the deal, suggesting that the president's son should have received heavier charges.

The deal fell through when U.S. District Judge Maryellen Noreika, who is presiding over the case in Wilmington, Delaware, asked if the deal offered the president's son blanket immunity from prosecution in his plea dealings or only for his tax offenses. Both sides offered different interpretations of the plea, leading to a "null and void" agreement.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Did Donald Trump NOT instruct his DOJ to investigate his political rivals ?
Reply/Quote
https://www.foxnews.com/media/doj-shredded-inexplicable-handling-hunter-biden-probe-genuinely-perplexed

CNN expert concluded DOJ made a mess of HB investigation

She asked the analyst, "Have you ever seen a federal case play out like this before?"

Honig replied "No, Erica, it’s really inexplicable to me." He then detailed the twists and turns of the case so far.

"First, we basically had five years of behind-the-scenes investigation with no transparency, no action, and some questions being asked, ‘What’s taken so long?’" he said.

"But in the last couple months we’ve seen a pattern here," Honig continued, adding, "We’ve now seen it play out two or three separate times. DOJ moves towards a very lenient disposition, they’re just about to lock in that lenient disposition, and then there arises pressure, either through whistleblower testimony or through public scrutiny, and then DOJ backs off and says, ‘Actually, we’re not gonna do that, now that it’s been called out, we’re gonna try to up it a little bit.’"

Reply/Quote
Here's why I don't care about Hunter Biden: he never worked in the White House, he isn't a politician - a congressman, a senator, a governor, NOTHING!
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2023, 04:17 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote:  If Trump were to say he loves to breathe oxygen, some here would hold their breath till they passed out. 

He said that. I heard him say it this morning.

Reply/Quote
(08-23-2023, 04:32 AM)GreenDragon Wrote: Here's why I don't care about Hunter Biden: he never worked in the White House, he isn't a politician - a congressman, a senator, a governor, NOTHING!

Why you should care: His Daddy allegedly benefited and used his name to make his son rich, along with other family members,  while using his position to do it. Also, for lying about it. 

Reply/Quote
(08-23-2023, 09:29 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Why you should care: His Daddy allegedly benefited and used his name to make his son rich, along with other family members,  while using his position to do it. Also, for lying about it. 

Great. 
Is there EVIDENCE to support those allegations? If so, it should be investigated and charges brought if the EVIDENCE warrants it. 

Now, with that said, do you support Trump being brought up on charges in GA, NY, FL and Federally base on the EVIDENCE of his crimes? 
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2023, 09:26 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: He said that. I heard him say it this morning.

I'm sure it was more like "I breathe be best oxygen, the most expensive oxygen. My daughter is so attractive. If she wasn't my daughter I'd be dating her."
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2023, 01:34 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: Great. 
Is there EVIDENCE to support those allegations? If so, it should be investigated and charges brought if the EVIDENCE warrants it. 

Well there is a guy who swears he heard each Biden got a 5 million bribe to help Burisma about 8 years ago.

Not sure where the guy is now, or if there is any money trail that can be traced.  

But he says it on a paper the FBI has, and their informants never lie, so I figure any day now . . . .
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2023, 02:26 PM)Dill Wrote: Well there is a guy who swears he heard each Biden got a 5 million bribe to help Burisma about 8 years ago.

Not sure where the guy is now, or if there is any money trail that can be traced.  

But he says it on a paper the FBI has, and their informants never lie, so I figure any day now . . . .

Citation please. Has EVIDENCE been presented? 
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2023, 03:16 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: Citation please. Has EVIDENCE been presented? 

Don't make people explain irony.
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2023, 04:26 PM)Dill Wrote: Don't make people explain irony.

Yes. MAGA hates to provide evidence and when evidence is presented against their cult leader, they ignore it.
Reply/Quote
I don't really get this story of persecution by the DOJ about P01135809.

All the witnesses, all the people testifying against him are members of the GOP. People he appointed himself.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
The weaponization of the FBI and the DoJ would make Stalin’s KGB chief Lavrentiy Beria proud. Remember his famous line? “Bring me the man and I will find a crime.”

Whoever is elected in 2024 needs to give the FBI, DoJ, and the Intelligence Community an organizational enema. These organizations are corrupt to the core.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2023, 06:05 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The weaponization of the FBI and the DoJ would make Stalin’s KGB chief Lavrentiy Beria proud.  Remember his famous line? “Bring me the man and I will find a crime.”

Whoever is elected in 2024 needs to give the FBI, DoJ, and the Intelligence Community an organizational enema.  These organizations are corrupt to the core.

Er, doesn't that Beria quote better apply to Whitewatergate, and the 7 Benghazi investigations into Hilary, and Trump's overt attempts to use Treasury, the DoD and the DoJ to keep himself in power? 

Not to mention the shrill prosecution of Hunter Biden--ultimate target his father? 

LOL would Beria have to work so hard to "find a crime" relating to Trump?
Reply/Quote