Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's Why We'll Win Sunday Against The Cards
The Texans game was typical Bengals no matter what year in the Marvin Lewis era. We are on a high and play a mediocre team and lose because the players come out playing flat and unprepared (kinda like every playoff game). Then everyone goes into PTSD mode expecting this team to fall apart. The thing is they don't. They will bounce back this Sunday night against arguably the best team in the NFC in primetime and win. This is the way it always seems to happen.

So the good news is we will come out with a great win on Sunday, the bad? We'll fall flat again after that against another sub par team.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 01:56 PM)GodFather Wrote: The Texans game was typical Bengals no matter what year in the Marvin Lewis era. We are on a high and play a mediocre team and lose because the players come out playing flat and unprepared (kinda like every playoff game). Then everyone goes into PTSD mode expecting this team to fall apart. The thing is they don't. They will bounce back this Sunday night against arguably the best team in the NFC in primetime and win. This is the way it always seems to happen.

So the good news is we will come out with a great win on Sunday, the bad? We'll fall flat again after that against another sub par team.

Sad but true. Truth be told though, this season alone has proven that this team is capable of stringing together good wins. It's all about getting hot at the right time. Hopefully with a little luck this will be our year.
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 01:56 PM)GodFather Wrote: The Texans game was typical Bengals no matter what year in the Marvin Lewis era. We are on a high and play a mediocre team and lose because the players come out playing flat and unprepared (kinda like every playoff game). Then everyone goes into PTSD mode expecting this team to fall apart. The thing is they don't. They will bounce back this Sunday night against arguably the best team in the NFC in primetime and win. This is the way it always seems to happen.

You are probably right.  And all because of the talent on this team, not really because of the HC.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 04:49 PM)PApinhead Wrote: You are probably right.  And all because of the talent on this team, not really because of the HC.

I do not have confidence that the coaches really know why the team looked putrid. Therefore, I don't see them fixing it by Sunday! Sad
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 08:15 PM)Derrick Wrote: I do not have confidence that the coaches really know why the team looked putrid. Therefore, I don't see them fixing it by Sunday! Sad

I hear ya on that!!!
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 01:56 PM)GodFather Wrote: So the good news is we will come out with a great win on Sunday, the bad? We'll fall flat again after that against another sub par team.

Well hell, if you're gonna beat an NFCW team and lose to an NFCW team, then throw the game in AZ and get a home win against the Rams for your fans that shelled out for tickets.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote