Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reasons why Super Bowl 50 is the Bengals Super Bowl
You know.... the more I read this thread the more I'm beginning to think. WHO DEY!!!! We're going to all the superbulls.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 08:55 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Hear me out.

Andy Dalton and A.J. Green are both 27 years old. 2 years ago, in 2013, they were each 25, which adds up to be 50. 20+13=37. If you add in Andy's number, 14, you have 51.  Subtract the 1 since this will be the Bengals first Super Bowl win, and you have 50.

Need more proof? I don't.

Championship.

You nailed it!
Reply/Quote
1+9+6+8 = 24

+20 = 44

+1 = 45

+5 = 50

Reply/Quote
Because Hawaii 5-0 is my favorite TV show?
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Ulysses S Grant is on the 50 dollar bill. U.S. Grant, A.J. Green; 2 letters followed by a last name that starts with G. Grant, 18th president of the U.S. AJ Green's uniform number? 18.

Football is all about the Benjamins, so this makes the most sense.

What is says is that, since Grant defeated the South in the CW, the Bengals will beat a Southern team (Atlanta) in the SB and AJ Green will be the MVP.

Oh. One more thing. Grant was born in Ohio.

ThumbsUp

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 10:26 AM)BleedNOrange Wrote: The Roman numeral for 50 is "L". "L" is the 1st letter in Lewis, as in Marvin Lewis. He owns this Super Bowl.

You could say 50 would have been L as in Lose, but they changed it to 50 and I was 6 during I so subtract 50 from 56 and I will celebrate the Bengals super bowl victory with everyone else.

If you're gonna reach reach far.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
We've been jobbed so many times and for so many reasons. Fans who've been around since day 1, those of us who've had our hopes crushed with squib kicks in Pontiac, or a last-minute drive in Miami, or a pre-season run in (again) Pontiac, or a lost decade, or a shredded knee in January, or an unforced fumble in a Wild Card game - we all deserve to be rewarded.

It's not asking that much, universe. You owe us.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Some of you guys have too much time on your hands. Big Grin
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
It's just the Bengals turn...

...IT'S OUR TURN!!!
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
Super Bowl date 2-7-16 Super Bowl 50
2=number of Super Bowls the Bengals have been to.
7=last man to lead us there
16=the man who stole it from us
5= number of wins in Bengals playoff history
0=number of Superbowl wins in Bengal's history

One win in the playoffs and this formula doesn't work. C'mon Bengals change the history!! Who Dey!!!
Reply/Quote
There are 50 letters in our anthem.

Who Dey

Who Dey

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengals?  

No-oo Body!
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2015, 01:37 PM)grampahol Wrote: You could say 50 would have been L as in Lose, but they changed it to 50 and I was 6 during I so subtract 50 from 56 and I will celebrate the Bengals super bowl victory with everyone else.

If you're gonna reach reach far.

Haha, ummm, what?
Reply/Quote
The Bengals lost to the 49ers in the Super Bowl....49. Super Bowl 50 represents the year of the Tiger. We are finally past the cursed 49 and it is now The Bengals time to win a Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
Wait ..let's try astrology here instead of numerology. Now if I had the inclination to look up how many players are Aquarians I would lead you all in singing The Age of Aquarius.

I just know you're dying to hear me sing. Trust me ..you don't really want to.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
25 plus 25 equals 50, nuff said
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
[Image: believe_bengals.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals down 24-7 to the Legion of Boom in the 4th, and winning the game.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2015, 08:26 PM)Baby Hawk Wrote: There are 50 letters in our anthem.

Who Dey

Who Dey

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengals?  

No-oo Body!

Boom
Reply/Quote
5 - 0 take way the - and that is 50!
Reply/Quote
Rearrange the letters of "Super Bowl Championship Game" and you get "a Bengals - heroics whom pimp up"
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote