-most Bengals rookie receiving yards in a season

Trey Hendrickson
Bengals single season sack record

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:23 PM)pally Wrote: Ja'Marr Chase
-most rookie receiving yards in a season

Bengals team record.

Justin Jefferson had 1400 yards last year in his rookie season.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Bengals team record.

Justin Jefferson had 1400 yards last year in his rookie season.

thanks I made the correction

Reply/Quote
Season's not over... Chase needs 363 yds to beat that.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:42 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Season's not over... Chase needs 363 yds to beat that.

TBF, Chase would need all that next week as JJ did it in 16 Games
Otherwise who cares! this team is looking playoff bound! 
Reply/Quote
And somewhere in Seattle, Dunlap cried as he realized he'll never be on the ring of honor now.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:53 PM)Sled21 Wrote: And somewhere in Seattle, Dunlap cried as he realized he'll never be on the ring of honor now.

If Dunlap was ever going to make the ring of honor it would be for decade of excellence, not just one season.

Kind of sad how obsessed you are with him, though.
Reply/Quote
I think they mentioned yesterday that Burrow is the first quarterback to throw for 400+ yds and 4 TDs twice in the same season against the same team (or something like that).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:41 PM)pally Wrote:

This makes me smile
(12-27-2021, 01:25 PM)Earendil Wrote: I think they mentioned yesterday that Burrow is the first quarterback to throw for 400+ yds and 4 TDs twice in the same season against the same team (or something like that).

Correct.  They showed it last night on the NBC broadcast.
Reply/Quote
Got to really like what we’re seeing from this team now.It appears things are really starting to come together,and at a good time.They’re a young team,and there’s likely to be some bumps in the road going forward,but I like it.

Hope they place OL as priority #1 this coming offseason,and we have an awesome OL next year.That might get us to the ultimate goal of winning a Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 01:33 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: This makes me smile

Correct.  They showed it last night on the NBC broadcast.

Bengals are one of the youngest teams in the NFL, remove Huber and they are top 5 I believe. My point is yes a puner counts, but not a position where age dictates early retirement.

The future looks bright and we have tons of cap room to improve the roster in 2022. Also, Joey B. was obviously not 100% the first 8 weeks of the year and our OL needed time to gel and work together. They are not great, but their improvement shows promise also for the future.

I mentioned it in another thread, ZT and the FO has changed the culture. It started with drafting Joe Burrow, Higgins and Chase. I see a lot of FA's now wanting to play here in the future.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 01:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If Dunlap was ever going to make the ring of honor it would be for decade of excellence, not just one season.

Kind of sad how obsessed you are with him, though.

No, I'm not obsessed, I just find it highly comical. That child did not want to do what the teacher told him to and threw a temper tantrum. He was replaced with players who do exactly what the teachers tell them and they are getting straight A's.... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote