Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Record predictions
What’s your predictions for this team? Here’s my realistic view even with our trash o-line and defense. Still see 10
wins as a possibility

@ Seahawks - Loss
49ers - Loss
@ Bills - Win
@ Steelers - Win
Cardinals - Win
@ Ravens - Loss
Jaguars - Win
@ Rams (UK) - Loss
Ravens - Win
@ Raiders - Win
Steelers - Win
Jets - Win
@ Browns - Loss
Patriots - Loss
@ Dolphins - Win
Browns - Win

Final record - 10-6
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2019, 05:42 PM)Trademark Wrote: What’s your predictions for this team? Here’s my realistic view even with our trash o-line and defense. Still see 10
wins as a possibility

@ Seahawks - Loss
49ers - Loss
@ Bills - Win
@ Steelers - Win
Cardinals - Win
@ Ravens - Loss
Jaguars - Win
@ Rams (UK) - Loss
Ravens - Win
@ Raiders - Win
Steelers - Win
Jets - Win
@ Browns - Loss
Patriots - Loss
@ Dolphins - Win
Browns - Win

Final record - 10-6

If this team wins 10 games then Taylor should not only win Coach of the Year,  but probably coach of the decade. 
Reply/Quote
I predicted 7-9 last year, I believe. Off by a game.

This year I am predicting a repeat of 2018 at 6-10....

@ Seahawks - Loss
49ers - Win
@ Bills - Win
@ Steelers - Loss
Cardinals - Win
@ Ravens - Loss
Jaguars - Win
@ Rams (UK) - Loss
Ravens - Win
@ Raiders - Loss
Steelers - Loss
Jets - Loss
@ Browns - Loss
Patriots - Loss
@ Dolphins - Win
Browns - Loss

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2019, 06:13 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I predicted 7-9 last year, I believe. Off by a game.

This year I am predicting a repeat of 2018 at 6-10....

@ Seahawks - Loss
49ers - Win
@ Bills - Win
@ Steelers - Loss
Cardinals - Win
@ Ravens - Loss
Jaguars - Win
@ Rams (UK) - Loss
Ravens - Win
@ Raiders - Loss
Steelers - Loss
Jets - Loss
@ Browns - Loss
Patriots - Loss
@ Dolphins - Win
Browns - Loss
I can't buy losing to the Raiders, whether we play them here or there or on Mars.  They will suck again.  And losing to the Jets here?  Never.  They will suck again too.    Also don't see us getting swept again by the Turds.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
5-11 feels right.
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2019, 06:19 PM)McC Wrote: I can't buy losing to the Raiders, whether we play them here or there or on Mars.  They will suck again.  And losing to the Jets here?  Never.  They will suck again too.    Also don't see us getting swept again by the Turds.  

The Raiders prediction is based on assuming Antonio Brown ends up playing for them.

Don't forget the Jets have Le'Veon Bell.

I doubt either of us saw the Bengals getting swept by the Browns last year, and all the Browns did since then was just get better. I literally see no answer on the Bengals D for the Mayfield/Beckham Jr/Landry/Njoku/Chub/Hunt offense.

- - - - - - - - - - -

The Bengals OL looks like it will be bad to epic proportions, and the LBs aren't going to be any better than the big issue they were last year. It's hard to win with a bad OL and bad LBs. Means it's hard to stay on the field on offense, and hard to stay off the field on defense.

Where did the Bengals roster actually get better from last years 6-10 to this year?

Reply/Quote
(08-19-2019, 06:53 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: The Raiders prediction is based on assuming Antonio Brown ends up playing for them.

I doubt either of us saw the Bengals getting swept by the Browns last year, and all the Browns did since then was just get better. I literally see no answer on the Bengals D for the Mayfield/Beckham Jr/Landry/Njoku/Chub/Hunt offense.

- - - - - - - - - - -

The Bengals OL looks like it will be bad to epic proportions, and the LBs aren't going to be any better than the big issue they were last year. It's hard to win with a bad OL and bad LBs. Means it's hard to stay on the field on offense, and hard to stay off the field on defense.

Where did the Bengals roster actually get better from last years 6-10 to this year?

We get the Browns late in the year though... So there is a chance that OBJ is out with some soft tissue injury, and the Steelers have done what the Steelers do to Baker Hayseed.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2019, 07:02 PM)jason Wrote: We get the Browns late in the year though... So there is a chance that OBJ is out with some soft tissue injury, and the Steelers have done what the Steelers do to Baker Hayseed.

And there's also a strong chance that an OL consisting of... 

LT Andre Smith (or Justin Evans)
LG John Jerry
C Trey Hopkins
RG John Miller
RT Bobby Hart 

...gets Dalton murdered by then. (No Glenn at LT because he's currently on concussion list, potentially making this the fourth straight season of him getting hurt.)

That's not even touching that AJ Green is on his fourth season with a lower leg injury in six years, and that Mixon has yet to play a whole season yet.

Reply/Quote
(08-19-2019, 05:42 PM)Trademark Wrote: What’s your predictions for this team? Here’s my realistic view even with our trash o-line and defense. Still see 10
wins as a possibility

@ Seahawks - Loss
49ers - Loss
@ Bills - Win
@ Steelers - Win
Cardinals - Win
@ Ravens - Loss
Jaguars - Win
@ Rams (UK) - Loss
Ravens - Win
@ Raiders - Win
Steelers - Win
Jets - Win
@ Browns - Loss
Patriots - Loss
@ Dolphins - Win
Browns - Win

Final record - 10-6

@ Seahawks - Loss

49ers - Win
@ Bills - Win
@ Steelers - Loss
Cardinals - Win
@ Ravens - Win
Jaguars - Win
@ Rams (UK) - Loss
Ravens - Win
@ Raiders - Win
Steelers - Win
Jets - Loss
@ Browns - Loss
Patriots - Loss
@ Dolphins - Win
Browns - Win 

Took a different path, but also came to 10-6.  I think the Pats will know how to stop the offense (based on the Super Bowl) and the Jets are my dark horse team that could be very good this year.  At least we get them at home, but they will be tough.  I see us splitting with the AFC North foes, but sweep the Ratbirds.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I’m not going to look at each game and try to predict because the teams we see now will be different as the season goes along, due to injuries and such.

Being a team with a new coach and new scheme, players being hurt or coming back from injury and still having issues with the Oline and linebackers, I think the team is in for a slow start and an inconsistent season. Prediction of 7-9 if Dalton and Green can play most of the season.
Reply/Quote
I’m excited for the season but more for watching the younger players. I do not think Cincinnati is going to be a good team, at all. I’ve been thinking 4-12/6-10, depending on injuries.
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2019, 06:53 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: The Raiders prediction is based on assuming Antonio Brown ends up playing for them.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I believe WJIII has a very good track record of handling Brown.  I'm still waiting for the first star Steeler receiver to go elsewhere and be a star. As much as I hate the fat ass *****, how many of Brown's big catches came from Ben running around and making plays? Face it, Carr is no Ben. Not by a longshot.

And Gruden will continue to see just exactly why he should have stayed in broadcasting.  Whatever he may have had before, he no got no more.   He  is yesterday's news.  No, wait.  The day before yesterday.   It's a joke that he even came back.

The OLine has already shown improvement over last year, even with all the shuffling that has been going on.  Just wait until they decide on a starting five and actually run the ball the way they intend to.

If Bell is all the Jets have, who gives a shit?

I won't even go into the debate about whether the roster has improved from last year.  I'll just say the coaching clearly has.  That's the biggest difference.

And the Browns will do what the Browns always do and that is fall flat on their faces.  They were a brief blip on the radar last year and last year is gone.  Now they go back to what they are and always will be.  Wait until they lose a game or two and end up at each other's throats.

Mayfield MVP?  Turds in the SB?  Don't make me laugh.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-19-2019, 06:49 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: 5-11 feels right.

I'm right there with you.

There could be a few who might fall their way and make it a 6-7 win team.

It sure truly feels like a 5 win team though.

Hope I'm wrong.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I think 7-9 or 8-8 is doable. We have a very, easy schedule.
Reply/Quote
10-6. Have a nice day. Cool

Reply/Quote
(08-19-2019, 07:18 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I’m not going to look at each game and try to predict because the teams we see now will be different as the season goes along, due to injuries and such.

Being a team with a new coach and new scheme, players being hurt or coming back from injury and still having issues with the Oline and linebackers, I think the team is in for a slow start and an inconsistent season. Prediction of 7-9 if Dalton and Green can play most of the season.

Me to, I think they'll struggle a good bit the 1st half of the season then start on a mini roll late. Let me see the warm up game and I'll give a prediction. 
Reply/Quote
Feeling like 7-9 but I hope for a playoff spot and 10-6
Reply/Quote
wins as a possibility

@ Seahawks - Loss
49ers - Loss
@ Bills - Win
@ Steelers - Win
Cardinals - Win
@ Ravens - Loss
Jaguars - Win
@ Rams (UK) - Loss
Ravens - Win
@ Raiders - Win
Steelers - Win
Jets - Win
@ Browns - Loss
Patriots - Loss
@ Dolphins - Win
Browns - Win

Final record - 10-6

@ Seahawks - Loss
49ers - Win
@ Bills - Win
@ Steelers - Loss
Cardinals - Win
@ Ravens - Loss
Jaguars - Win
@ Rams (UK) - Loss
Ravens - Win
@ Raiders - Win
Steelers - Win
Jets - Win
@ Browns - Loss
Patriots - Loss
@ Dolphins - Win
Browns - Win

Final record - 10-6

I'm going to say 10-6 also. I don't have us sweeping the Steelers (I would LOVE for that to happen), but I have us beating the 49ers. I think we could sweep the Ravens and the Browns though, but I'm going to say we split with the whole division. I honestly think the Ravens are the weakest team in the division right now. I have no faith in their QB, and I don't see how their offense will really work well. This team has a really weak schedule this year.
Reply/Quote
Nobody but me thinks we go out there and whoop Seattle?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2019, 09:54 PM)jason Wrote: Nobody but me thinks we go out there and whoop Seattle?

Whoop is a strong word but I think we have a chance to win.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote