Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Record setting practice
The largest crowd ever to see a Bengals practice 28,283. The Reds have only exceeded that attendance number 4 times this year.

They didn't get to see JoeyB but Evan "Shooter" McPherson showed off with a 65 yard field goal. No word if it was the old guard snapper and holder or the newbies

edit: the video shows that Adomitis was the snapper...can't see the holder....another view shows that Kevin Huber was the holder

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-30-2022, 05:49 PM)pally Wrote: The largest crowd ever to see a Bengals practice 28,283. The Reds have only exceeded that attendance number 4 times this year.

They didn't get to see JoeyB but Evan "Shooter" McPherson showed off with a 65 yard field goal. No word if it was the old guard snapper and holder or the newbies

edit: the video shows that Adomitis was the snapper...can't see the holder

That was good from 70 and maybe a few more yards!

I’m kind of glad we didn’t go today (we were planning on it) just because the players might have been too tired of signing things and whatever by the time they got to the tunnel to stop and chat much.

I LOVE that our fan base is this big locally and hopefully it’s getting the players excited!

Week 1 in The Jungle can’t come soon enough!

WHO-DEY!!!!
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Wow he crushed it. And it didn’t just barely make it over, it was good by a lot
Reply/Quote
Cincinnati loves there sports teams. You show competence and try to win games, we show up and cheer
Reply/Quote
There was a post on Reddit today about how the Rams got 10,000+ at their practice and I thought…”please let the Bengals double it.”. Good to see them follow through.

I also saw that the attendance was higher than all but 4 Reds games this season.

“If you build it, they will come”
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He's better than Tucker. He crushed that ***** thing..
Reply/Quote
WOW
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2022, 11:24 PM)Tony Wrote: He's better than Tucker. He crushed that ***** thing..

All do respect he has to do this level for a decade  to get Tucker status, hope he does though
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2022, 01:07 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: All do respect he has to do this level for a decade  to get Tucker status, hope he does though

Agreed. But the potential is there.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2022, 10:37 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Agreed. But the potential is there.

Agreed the Potential is obvious and exists!!
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2022, 10:37 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Agreed. But the potential is there.

no doubt he has a great start to a hopeful great career but a bit early to put with the GOAT of kicking
Reply/Quote