Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Facebook versus Blue Facebook
http://graphics.wsj.com/blue-feed-red-feed/

Really awesome WSJ infographic on how facebook feeds vary based on the political leanings of users. Those on the right and those on the left live in very different realities online.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Explains Dino. (I kid)
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(10-07-2016, 10:17 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Explains Dino.  (I kid)

Rant 

LOL

I have a metric shit ton of conservative friends on facebook...but they don't share link per se.  The occasional meme but never really a story to share or read.

Usually they post personal thoughts about "Killary" and how dumb libtards are.  A handful are willing to have discussions.  One, a kid I graduated high school with is just to the right of Sean Hannity and we've gone round and round...but about issues, not accusations.

I've found my newsfeed is about 60-40 liberal vs conservative (the trending news part).  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
My first thought when I saw the thread title was the old Red vs Blue machinima video series. LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
The clickbait titles from both sides are abominations
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Folks that use stuff linked on FB as information deserve what they get.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(10-07-2016, 02:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Folks that use stuff linked on FB as information deserve what they get.

exactly.  unfortunately, the rest of us have to clean up after them.