Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Sparrow
Any J-Law fans here? If you haven't seen Red Sparrow, rent it. It's a good movie for one, but even better is she gets naked several times during the movie. Shocked
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Guess no one's interested in Jennifer Lawrence? I'm personally a big fan, loved the movie, and was pleasantly surprised by the nude scenes. Wub
Reply/Quote
Is it at redbox?

Reply/Quote
(07-11-2018, 07:47 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Is it at redbox?

Probably.  
Reply/Quote
Nope, not a fan of the overrated, overblown actress.

For similar films (the one woman wonder going up against crime syndicates and the like), Salt is better and Lucy is absolutely AWESOME, though that is a bit less spy and more philosophical.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2018, 09:40 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Nope, not a fan of the overrated, overblown actress.

For similar films (the one woman wonder going up against crime syndicates and the like), Salt is better and Lucy is absolutely AWESOME, though that is a bit less spy and more philosophical.

I liked Lucy a lot!  But I like almost anything with Scarlett in it.  
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2018, 09:55 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I liked Lucy a lot!  But I like almost anything with Scarlett in it.  

Fantastic! I know it polarised a lot of people, but most people can't understand or grasp higher concepts.

I'm not a huge fan of Scarlett (I'm a Luc Besson NUT lol), but she was excellent in the film, much like Lawrence was in RS (but she's still overrated :p).
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2018, 09:40 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Nope, not a fan of the overrated, overblown actress.

Salt is on my list to watch. Personally, I liked Atomic Blonde.
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2018, 02:22 PM)Benton Wrote: Salt is on my list to watch. Personally, I liked Atomic Blonde.

Wanted to see it too, because I'm a big Sofia Boutella fan, but never did.
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2018, 02:22 PM)Benton Wrote: Salt is on my list to watch. Personally, I liked Atomic Blonde.

Loved Atomic Blonde!  As to the OP, I did like Red Sparrow as well.  I haven't seen Salt though, but I've heard others speak highly of it as well.
Reply/Quote