Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red zone offense
Has the fade worked in Cincinnati since Carl Pickens was in town?
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2016, 10:45 AM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Has the fade worked in Cincinnati since Carl Pickens was in town?

I posted several links of AJ catching fades for TD's. 

Im sure I could find some of Eifert as well. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Calling it.

Eifert dresses Sunday, and gets a red zone TD.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2016, 10:47 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I posted several links of AJ catching fades for TD's. 

Im sure I could find some of Eifert as well. 

25% success rate isn't very good.

More often than not, this gets thrown well out of bounds.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2016, 10:16 PM)Derrick Wrote:
Just put Hewitt in as lead blocker and run the ball behind him 4 times  straight if necessary.  WTF is Zampese thinking? Sick
Sad Cry

Fisher was also used with devastating effectiveness as a lead blocker from the FB position.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2016, 10:43 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: No Eifert and Uzomah cant seem to get open in the red zone is a problem..

Oh yea and we cant run.

Personally I like Kroft better than Uzomah.   They need to use him more.  He had a drop in the Steelers game but he did well when he was in.  I think he's more polished than Uzomah.

I mean I know it's hard not to use a 6'7" 270 lb. guy who runs a  4.6 forty but measurable are only part of the story.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2016, 01:57 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: 25% success rate isn't very good.

More often than not, this gets thrown well out of bounds.

Which makes it a low risk, high reward type play (as far as not turning it over that is).

It's worth a try once in a while when we have guys as big as AJ and Eifert. That's all I'm saying. 

Reply/Quote