Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reds July Game Thread
Hey 2 wins in a row!

EDIT: Actually it's 3 in a row. Forgot about the game 2 win thursday night.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2022, 09:14 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Hey 2 wins in a row!

EDIT: Actually it's 3 in a row. Forgot about the game 2 win thursday night.

It's kind of hard to believe that if they win tomorrow, they can come out of this 14 games in 13 days stretch at 7-7.

Lose three series, split one, win one . . . .500 record?
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2022, 10:40 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: It's kind of hard to believe that if they win tomorrow, they can come out of this 14 games in 13 days stretch at 7-7.

Lose three series, split one, win one . . . .500 record?

I didn't think they had a prayer of winning after those top of the 8th fubars on defense.

4 walk of wins in one week from this bunch ? wow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Stoned, about to pass out for a few hours, having positive thoughts and positive vibes.

Meaningless stat for a team that's 28th out of 30.
Longest current winning streaks in MLB
7 Baltimore
7 Seattle
6 LA Dodgers
3 Philadelphia
3 Cincinnati
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Reds explode for 7 runs with 3 homers in the 3rd so far including Moose finally getting career homer #200!
Reply/Quote
Who are these guys and what did they do with the Reds ? 10 runs already, bottom of 4th.
Reply/Quote
Sweep is complete!!!
Reply/Quote
Next 6 vs. Yankees and Cardinals, oh boy. Just hoping they can keep some magic going a steal a couple wins.
Reply/Quote
I'm kinda anxious to see how Ashcraft does against Yankees.
Reply/Quote
Reds players must be feeling motivated to get traded. Perform and win = ticket out of Cincy. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2022, 02:02 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Reds players must be feeling motivated to get traded. Perform and win = ticket out of Cincy. Hilarious

Sad but likely true.
Reply/Quote
Reds come off the mat with 4 runs in the 9th and hold on to win!!! Yankees first loss taking a lead to the 9th.
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2022, 12:30 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Reds come off the mat with 4 runs in the 9th and hold on to win!!! Yankees first loss taking a lead to the 9th.

Yankees suck.
Reply/Quote
There's one, I'm smelling a sweep.

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2022, 12:30 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Reds come off the mat with 4 runs in the 9th and hold on to win!!! Yankees first loss taking a lead to the 9th.

Quite an impressive come back I do say
Reply/Quote
Reds with back to back to back homers!!! Farmer, Moose and Fairchild (his MLB first).
Reply/Quote
Win streak comes to an end on 2 straight wild pitches from Diaz. Un fkn real.
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2022, 12:07 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Win streak comes to an end on 2 straight wild pitches from Diaz. Un fkn real.

Yeah butt

They're 7-6 thus far in July and mostly they've been playing good to great teams. So I can't really complain much. Hell I figured the Yankees would sweep them like 25 runs to 4.

Maybe they can somehow give Castillo some run support and take the series. I'd be elated 
Reply/Quote
Pitchers duel tonight. Hope the Reds can scratch another run across and win the game. Castillo doing great.
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Reds win the series despite the pen trying to blow it twice after they score 3 in the previous inning.
Reply/Quote