Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reds July Game Thread
If Minor started Saturday, how is he starting next Friday against the Orioles with a 5 man rotation? He should instead be starting the Thursday finale against the Marlins.

I suspect I might be missing something, and thanks for any insight.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2022, 03:46 PM)BengalsFanInNOKY Wrote: If Minor started Saturday, how is he starting next Friday against the Orioles with a 5 man rotation?  He should instead be starting the Thursday finale against the Marlins.

I suspect I might be missing something, and thanks for any insight.

They mentioned during the friday night game that the Reds were going to a six man rotation wnen Mahle returned which was today.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2022, 04:58 PM)cinci4life Wrote: They mentioned during the friday night game that the Reds were going to a six man rotation wnen Mahle returned which was today.

Again thanks. I don't listen or watch the Reds much.
Reply/Quote
It will be a six man rotation until Castillo gets traded.
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
1-0 after trading Castillo

Trying for their 2nd winning month today.
April 3-18
May 14-13
June 9-18
July 13-12

Since the 3-22 start, they're 36-39

2 games out of 3rd place in their pathetic and weak division. 40 division games still left and 31 of those are in the last 36 games of the season. They play 3 games against Colorado and 2 games vs Boston, both of those series are in Cincinnati.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
With today's win the Reds are no longer in last place in the division!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2022, 11:32 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: 1-0 after trading Castillo

Trying for their 2nd winning month today.
April 3-18
May 14-13
June 9-18
July 13-12

Since the 3-22 start, they're 36-39

2 games out of 3rd place in their pathetic and weak division. 40 division games still left and 31 of those are in the last 36 games of the season. They play 3 games against Colorado and 2 games vs Boston, both of those series are in Cincinnati.

Finally got to 40 wins woot.....ummm

I'd like to know what it is with the Reds and slow starts ? Like 3 or 4 of the last 8 seasons or something they've killed themselves coming out of the gate and just can't recover.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote