Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reds Minor Leagues Losing Also
Fans that think the Reds are loaded with players coming up. Then why is AAA Louisville in last place and AA Chattanooga not close to play-off action ? All teams claim they are building for the future. The truth is many teams are building for the future better than the Reds. The Reds have been around last place for about 4 years now. They were good in the early part of this decade but then the wheels fell off. This talent people talk about must be in A Ball which is no help in 2019.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Personally, I think the Bats have been riddled with injuries this year. It does make a difference. I think a healthy AAA club does much better.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I couldn't care less about minor league team records. Our minor league system isn't loaded top to bottom with talent, it's very top heavy and those players at the top are split up all over the place. If all top 10-15 players were on the same AAA or AA team, there probably would be a good record.

1. Senzel - Louisville (AAA) injured
2. Greene - Dayton (A)
3. Trammel - Daytona (A+)
4. India - Dayton (A)
5. Santillan - Pensacola (AA)
6. T. Stephenson - Daytona (A+)
7. Downs - Dayton (A)
8. Long - Pensacola (AA)
9. Gutierrez - Pensacola (AA)
10. Siani - Greenville ®

So, outside of Senzel, none of the top 10 prospects aren't even at Louisville (AAA).
Reply/Quote