My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Here we go again........

Same old song again........
Reply/Quote
For those who watch the hamburgers in TV Wrestling, they might have liked the player fight between Reds & Pirates.

For those who like baseball. Reds haven't won since opening day. 1-8. Back to back SWEEPS by Brewers and Pirates.

These count as Reds now have not just 7 straight losses, but 7 straight Division Losses.

BOO, BOO, BOO, BOO, BOO, BOO, BOO.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2019, 07:03 PM)kevin Wrote: For those who watch the hamburgers in TV Wrestling, they might have liked the player fight between Reds & Pirates.

For those who like baseball.  Reds haven't won since opening day.  1-8.  Back to back SWEEPS by Brewers and Pirates.

These count as Reds now have not just 7 straight losses, but 7 straight Division Losses.  

BOO, BOO, BOO, BOO, BOO, BOO, BOO.

It's to the point now Kevin that the Reds have to take action ! This whole we're staying calm and we're just gonna keep doing what we do isn't going to cut it. There needs to be a sense of urgency - NOW

Send Schebler or Winker down and bring Erwin up. Put Dietrich out there in left everyday. Take Winker or whoever doesn't get sent down out of the regular lineup.

Put Peraza leading off and quit putting Winker/Schebler in top of lineup bat them 7th or 8th. They've got to shake it up just keeping on keeping on isn't going to suffice !

Without Dietrich's two HR's today there would have again been little O. They're getting ready to go on an basically 9 game west coast road trip with the two games in Mexico, they're staring starting out 5-20 again right in the face. Same as last season, same as season before, basically.

It's time for action ! 
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2019, 07:53 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: It's to the point now Kevin that the Reds have to take action ! This whole we're staying calm and we're just gonna keep doing what we do isn't going to cut it. There needs to be a sense of urgency - NOW

Send Schebler or Winker down and bring Erwin up. Put Dietrich out there in left everyday. Take Winker or whoever doesn't get sent down out of the regular lineup.

Put Peraza leading off and quit putting Winker/Schebler in top of lineup bat them 7th or 8th. They've got to shake it up just keeping on keeping on isn't going to suffice !

Without Dietrich's two HR's today there would have again been little O. They're getting ready to go on an basically 9 game west coast road trip with the two games in Mexico, they're staring starting out 5-20 again right in the face. Same as last season, same as season before, basically.

It's time for action ! 

I agree there is a need to start winning.  Some on old Reds.com chat site use to say April is too early no matter if you win or lose, and end of year only matters.  I say that is nonsense and we as Bengals fans know you can't lose every game in September and then have play-off dreams.  So Reds in April need to win some games.  Right now, they are trying to get win #2 on the season.  I think this team will get on a hot streak at times this season, but if they dig the hole too deep, those hot streaks won't mean a thing.  
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
The bench clearing brawl may be want the good doctor ordered. It will draw teammates together. Hopefully they knock out 3 wins in a row.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
It's just the team they're playing can't help slipping into your mind. Lets just hope the spark has been lit and they'll start turning this thing around !

A sweep is badly needed in front of this basically 9 game road trip. If they win 4 or 5 of those games they'll be flying.
Reply/Quote
I'm glad the Reds ended their 8 game Losing Streak, and finally, finally got their 2nd win of the season. Now they need to win a series which of course they haven't done this year. They are 0 Wins, 2 Losses and 1 Tie in Series play. It would be most helpful if Reds could win this series against Miami. Then maybe win this weekend and get to 2-2-1 in Series Play.

So I'm not all excited about the 14-0 score and certainly could care less about the fight with other team Sunday, I know kids like that stuff and fart jokes. I care about the fact the Reds have an opportunity to WIN this Miami series. They need to do it. They need to string some wins together. Climb out of the hole they dug, don't dig it deeper.

GO REDS, BEAT MIAMI.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
It starts in around a half hour. A sweep will be sweet, but right now I'm more concerned about 1 game at a time.. Yes, I know, quite the cliche, but it's how the season goes. You can't win game 12 when you're playing game 11..  Win 11 first then worry about 12..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Seems both pitchers were off a bit starting off. Mahle is hitting his marks well now. Bats went silent though.. 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Ever seen a team so bad at little league fundamentals as this team?  Can't hit, can't slide, can't bunt, can't run bases, etc .. jeeeez Louise.. 

Reply/Quote
8th inning. .. Still just a single...period. Only 3 for the Fish...1 went out of the park for them which is the difference in the game..
This is probably the best Garrett has ever looked on the mound...same for Mahle, but no runs for either pitcher.  Mahle hasn't seen a single run score for him in 3 outings. 

Reply/Quote
One hit. One. Shocked
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(04-10-2019, 10:11 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: One hit. One.   Shocked

Make it 2..Iggy sent a FB out of the park! 
Make it 3 now. Winker sent one out! 3-1

Ok, so I suck at math.. 1+1 don't quite make 3.. 

Reply/Quote
Okay. Two hits. Two. Happy
The former singer hits a dinger!
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(04-10-2019, 10:15 PM)grampahol Wrote: Make it 2..Iggy sent a FB out of the park! 

His defense and timely hits are great.  I wonder what they will do when Gennett comes back in May.  Probably Play Gennett and then not extend his contract at the end of season.  
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(04-10-2019, 10:15 PM)grampahol Wrote: Make it 2..Iggy sent a FB out of the park! 
Make it 3 now. Winker sent one out! 3-1

OMG.  Yes! Excited
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(04-10-2019, 10:15 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Okay.  Two hits. Two.   Happy
The former singer hits a dinger!

Almost makes a damned dull game worth watching .

Reply/Quote
(04-10-2019, 10:18 PM)grampahol Wrote: Almost makes a damned dull game worth watching .

It is 2-1 correct?  Not 3-1.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
Garrett has looked quit good early this season. Much improved.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote