Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reds Month of July Game Thread
3rd series win in a row for the Reds. 6 games back in Wild card.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2019, 04:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Here I am again saying the Reds are finished.

So expect them to go on a little run.

Reds had lost 9 of their last 12 games when I made this post on 7-22.

6-3 since.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2019, 04:40 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: 3rd series win in a row for the Reds.  6 games back in Wild card.

They have to go on a real hot streak.  Win 9 of 10 or something like that.
Reply/Quote
Good Game. Reds win Pirates Series making it 3 series in a row. Word coming in Gennett just traded to Giants, no info on for who. Roark was just traded. As was Puig. Bauer should pitch Sunday in Roarks spot, probably. ....Off to Atlanta Braves.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2019, 05:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Reds had lost 9 of their last 12 games when I made this post on 7-22.

6-3 since.

That's the maddening thing about this team.  They're so equally capable of pretty damn good and just plain bad.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Not that I expect it and I do get a bit unrealistic at times (Yes, me..I readily admit to it), but what I want is back to back to back to back no-hitters from Reds pitching AND for the Cards, Cubs, Brewers and Pirates to all just crumble and fall to pieces. I don't ask for much, but when I do I want the impossible on MY TERMS. So I'm unrealistic.. Get over it!  Hilarious Who's with me? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2019, 02:19 PM)NKURyan Wrote: If the Bengals did what the Reds did last night, they'd be crucified, and their Pittsburgh rivalry is a hell of a lot more heated than the Reds is.

There must be something in the water in Pittsburgh because both teams are full of *****es (to quote Forever Spinning Vinyl).  I don't follow hockey, so I have no idea if the Penguins are the same way, but frankly I wouldn't be surprised.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2019, 01:12 PM)Earendil Wrote: There must be something in the water in Pittsburgh because both teams are full of *****es (to quote Forever Spinning Vinyl).  I don't follow hockey, so I have no idea if the Penguins are the same way, but frankly I wouldn't be surprised.

Is there a way to track MLB jersey sales? I wonder if Amir Garrett's jersey has sold a few more since Tuesday night? I've hinted to my Kentucky family to grab me one if they see one.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote