Yikes.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If they could get a truly premium prospect for him and a good starter, I think that'd be a nice trade.

Hopefully, we re-sign Bauer, but if we don't I'd say our playoff window has closed, so we may as well turn our good contracts into future stars. And Gray undeniably has an outstanding contract compared to his production.
Reply/Quote
Oh I see, with no Bauer and Gray we will return to the Last Place NO PITCHING TEAM. That's a Hell of a Plan.

No Hitting and No Pitching. Back to winning LAST PLACE in first month of season. I will refuse to watch or follow them as I did before.

We do have highest paid Red ever in Votto to 2025. He Stinks, but we got him.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
They also just passed on tendering Brian Goodwin(ok) and ARCHIE BRADLEY? I don't like losing him at all. Possibly their best reliever last year. Part of the reason they traded for him was because they had control of him through 2021, similar to the deal for Bauer last year. Now they just let him go.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
If they get rid of Gray and don't re-sign Bauer I won't bother watching
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2020, 03:43 AM)Trademark Wrote: If they get rid of Gray and don't re-sign Bauer I won't bother watching

Never Fear, Lorenzen is Here. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Just last year the front office made a bunch of big moves to bring in better players. I was more psyched than I had been for years. Now it looks like we are back to re-building.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2020, 02:46 PM)kevin Wrote: Never Fear, Lorenzen is Here. 

After his nightmare start (10 earned runs in 5.1 innings) Lorenzen had a 1.91 ERA over the rest of the year (6 earned runs in 28 innings).

Considering that he had a 2.92 ERA over 83 innings in 2019 I don't think Lorenzen is the piece of shit a lot of people think he is.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2020, 11:29 AM)fredtoast Wrote: After his nightmare start (10 earned runs in 5.1 innings) Lorenzen had a 1.91 ERA over the rest of the year (6 earned runs in 28 innings).

Considering that he had a 2.92 ERA over 83 innings in 2019 I don't think Lorenzen is the piece of shit a lot of people think he is.

I've said for years that he shouldn't be in the game after the 6th inning. If they decide to convert him to a starter, I now feel that he might hurt them less there than in the bullpen. We had an old saying at my grocery store job about ineffective managers . . . "Either fire him or promote him, I don't care. You need to get him out of the position he's in right now because he's killing us".

I've also said multiple times that he sucks and needs to be traded(he's way too inconsistent). My anger at him is multiplied by Bell having so much confidence in him late in games. Both of them need to either be fired or promoted.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote