Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reds and MLB Message Boards Gone
Well, MLB has removed their message boards just like the Bengals and NFL. They are saying to use social media to post. I wonder if someone will take the Reds board and continue it? I doubt it though.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Well, the Reds section here could use more action.
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2018, 11:21 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Well, the Reds section here could use more action.

I second this.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
I found the one Reds board extremely confusing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Could be the message boards at mlb.com were long ago taken over by political hacks.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I don't miss the Reds board. It was full of hacks. At least this board has some intelligent people.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2018, 11:14 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Well, MLB has removed their message boards just like the Bengals and NFL. They are saying to use social media to post. I wonder if someone will take the Reds board and continue it? I doubt it though.

It was a long time ago but on the bengals board I was bengalsfanman. Both boards have closed so I said to hell with it and came here. Hello everyone

What was your name on the reds board? I wonder what happened to everyone.
Reply/Quote
I was gapperguy. Still am.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
2-8. Hope the Bengals show something this year.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote