Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reds interested in Lindor?
I'd offer Senzel (if there's a deal, he's going to be in it, guaranteed), Winker (born to play in the AL on a team that could use a DH or 1B), and Santillan, plus Galvis to clear up a little bit of salary for Lindor's 15 or so mil. I'd try to get Delino Desheilds Jr back as well. I'd then sign Corey Dickerson to play LF in the spot vacated by Winker. Dickerson has terrorized GABP throughout his career and will be half the price of Castellanos or Ozuna and is likely better defensively than Castellanos.

Run this lineup out in 2020:

Lindor
Votto
Suarez
Moustakas
Dickerson
Aquino
Barnhart
DeShields

That would be a fun group to watch for a couple of seasons, no doubt.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2019, 03:07 AM)samhain Wrote: I'd offer Senzel (if there's a deal, he's going to be in it, guaranteed), Winker (born to play in the AL on a team that could use a DH or 1B), and Santillan, plus Galvis to clear up a little bit of salary for Lindor's 15 or so mil.  I'd try to get Delino Desheilds Jr back as well.  I'd then sign Corey Dickerson to play LF in the spot vacated by Winker.  Dickerson has terrorized GABP throughout his career and will be half the price of Castellanos or Ozuna and is likely better defensively than Castellanos.

Run this lineup out in 2020:

Lindor
Votto
Suarez
Moustakas
Dickerson
Aquino
Barnhart
DeShields

That would be a fun group to watch for a couple of seasons, no doubt.
DeShields splits fit the 2019 Reds like a glove.. Started out hitting like the Reds, got hot in the middle of the season then dropped off again in the end. Hit OK at night and weak in the daytime.. He was the perfect 2019 Red playing in Cleveland..  Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote