Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reds on Fox Ohio This Sunday 2-24
Cincy play Cleveland Saturday, but it's not on a channel that I get. I do get the Sunday game of Reds vs Angels. Since I could care less about NASCAR or Basketball, Sunday might be a good day for a little Spring Break and see The New Reds. A little Sunday afternoon Fox Ohio from Arizona. Take Me Out To The Ball Game.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Not much into Spring Training games. May catch only a few.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I get to see precious few reds games here in SC.. I get tempted to spend the $$ on the mlb app, but it's kind of pricey for a team that may or may not be a contender..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Watching the Reds right now on MLB network.

Found out fro the scroll on the bottom of the screen that Dante Bichette has a son named Bo playing, don't remember for who. He also has another son in the majors named Dante Jr. The dad played here a year or two at the end of his career.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-23-2019, 07:59 PM)McC Wrote: Watching the Reds right now on MLB network.  

Found out fro the scroll on the bottom of the screen that Dante Bichette has a son named Bo playing, don't remember for who.  He also has another son in the majors named Dante Jr.  The dad played here a year or two at the end of his career.

Bichette was a Red? I must have slept through that one.. I'm not denying it, but I don't remember it..  Never mind..2000 wasn't exactly the best year of my life.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2019, 12:37 PM)grampahol Wrote: Bichette was a Red? I must have slept through that one.. I'm not denying it, but I don't remember it..  Never mind..2000 wasn't exactly the best year of my life.. 

He wasn't as good as he had once been but he wasn't bad.  The Reds as a team at that time, not so good.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote