Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reds took a page out of the Bengals playbook
With a quick and quiet first round exit Ninja
Reply/Quote
Sheesh, at least the Bengals scored though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Brough some normality back to 2020.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2020, 05:53 PM)jj22 Wrote: Brough some normality back to 2020.

Mannn Hilarious
Reply/Quote
All that money they spent on offense that didn't work out... Where have I seen this before?!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2020, 05:51 PM)Trademark Wrote: With a quick and quiet first round exit Ninja

I would say it must be something in the water here but everybody drinks bottled water now.  It is the damnedest thing.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2020, 06:26 PM)McC Wrote: I would say it must be something in the water here but everybody drinks bottled water now.  It is the damnedest thing.

Cincy is cursed
Reply/Quote
I think we need to start a petition.

All Cincinnati sports teams will be renamed "Dumpster Fires"

Like The Cincinnati Baseball Dumpster Fires.

The Cincinnati Football Dumpster Fires.

The Franchises can have the naming rights back when they win a title.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 12:59 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I think we need to start a petition.

All Cincinnati sports teams will be renamed "Dumpster Fires"

Like The Cincinnati Baseball Dumpster Fires.

The Cincinnati Football Dumpster Fires.

The Franchises can have the naming rights back when they win a title.

A title? I’d settle for a playoff game right about now...

Reply/Quote

Hey, it’s always darkest before the dawn... maybe.... just maybe... 2020 is the beginning of the end of the Cincinnati sports curse Ninja
Reply/Quote

Nature is finally healing itself.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
Take all this talk of Reds to PnR...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
If they could develop more hitters they wouldn’t be in this situation.
Reply/Quote
See, Reds fans truly do not know the Braves; Despite the numbers being in the Reds favour, the Braves pitching staff is just as good at the top, as the Reds are (BP they are both shaky).

The Braves have the best roster in the NL by far (not LA) and they are still my pick to win it all; Ozuna is playing like a man possessed, Freddie should (will) win MVP and the rotation has been fairly lights out all year.

No Reds fan should feel bad; they really didn't have a chance this year, by drawing the Braves (like my Jays had no chance against the Rays, though the Rays are a paper tiger).
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 10:24 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: See, Reds fans truly do not know the Braves; Despite the numbers being in the Reds favour, the Braves pitching staff is just as good at the top, as the Reds are (BP they are both shaky).

The Braves have the best roster in the NL by far (not LA) and they are still my pick to win it all; Ozuna is playing like a man possessed, Freddie should (will) win MVP and the rotation has been fairly lights out all year.

No Reds fan should feel bad; they really didn't have a chance this year, by drawing the Braves (like my Jays had no chance against the Rays, though the Rays are a paper tiger).

Right, anyone who watched the Reds this year knew it was boom or bust. And just how good they Braves are. I mentioned some of their stats on the Reds chat. But they went toe-to-toe with them just lacked timely hitting. Reds lacked 3 potential MVP type players that Braves have. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
It's the Bo Jackson Curse.

He was a star in both sports, and his career was ended in 1991 by Cincinnati.

Last time we won anything in football or baseball? 1990 Word Series. From 1991 and on we haven't one a single playoff game/series.

Coincidence? Have the football and baseball gods punished us?
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 10:24 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: See, Reds fans truly do not know the Braves; Despite the numbers being in the Reds favour, the Braves pitching staff is just as good at the top, as the Reds are (BP they are both shaky).

We could have at least scored a run or two...

Completely shutout in a playoff series is a pretty embarrassing record.

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 12:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We could have at least scored a run or two...

This will forever be known as the Reds' record breaking 2020 playoff run.

Imagine how the Giants and Phillies must feel.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 12:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We could have at least scored a run or two...

When you go up against a staff that good...

Pitching wins championships. Period.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I miss Barry Larkin
Reply/Quote