Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Redskin Game stock uo and down
Other than 1 bad play defense played well overall, 1st team offense did not.

Offense up were Finley who played against better competition and played well. Willis, I think he has shot to make the team. Sample first NFL TD and blocked well.

Down on offense - Hudson at center, maybe guard but struggled tonight at center. Guards Miller and Jerry, holding again and no holes for run game. Dalton did not play well tonight.

Defense - Pratt looked very good and al over the field. Wynn played well. Overall DL controlled LOS.

Defense Down - Still don't like Lippett. Rest of defense played well.

Special Teams - Erickson, had made team, but solidified it

Who are your guys
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Finley up
Tate up
Willis had some good catches up
Reply/Quote
Tate's stock has to be up, can't see a reason for him not to make the team. I could see Tate being used in red zone packages with Eifert.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 11:57 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Finley up
Tate up
Willis had some good catches up

Tate did play well. I worry he does not get separation, but can box out defenders in the redzone.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2019, 11:59 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Tate's stock has to be up, can't see a reason for him not to make the team. I could see Tate being used in red zone packages with Eifert.

I'd say Tate has a really good shot of making team. Who, if any, gets demoted to PS/ not dressing on AJ's return ??
Reply/Quote
Up
Tate - Should be filling in for AJ if he has to miss regular season games
Willis - Winning that final receiver spot
Dugas - Winning a spot on the 53

Down
Malone - Can't say I have lost all hope, but most of it
Davis - He is moving slower than Hardy. Its tough to make Hardy look like a rangy LB
Williams - Is he hoping Fej comes back and takes his job?
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2019, 12:06 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Up

Down
Davis - He is moving slower than Hardy. Its tough to make Hardy look like a rangy LB

I was on the treadmill the whole first half with headphones on listening to music, but Core seemed to stand out a bit. 

As much as i like Tate, Core doesn't seem to be hurting his own stock so far. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2019, 12:04 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'd say Tate has a really good shot of making team. Who, if any, gets demoted to PS/ not dressing on AJ's return ??

If I had to guess who makes the active roster

Green
Boyd
Ross
Malone
Erickson - return man
Tate
- try to stash Willis or Morgan on the practice squad ?

Would assume depending on how things go that either Malone or Tate won’t dress when Green comes back. Have a feeling Ross is going to have constant hamstring issues during the season.
Reply/Quote
Up:

Sample - looked good all night

Price - The moment he came in the interior blocking issues vanished

Pratt - looked much better

Tate - still showing good hands

Finley - another solid outing

and of course....

Erickson - he was electric all night including a punt return TD

Down:

Hopkins - was AWFUL at Center

Uzomah - was also just awful at TE tonight

Miller - whether it was being caused by Hopkins issues or not he was having issues too.

Malone - stone hands
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2019, 12:16 AM)lone bengal Wrote: If I had to guess who makes the active roster

Green
Boyd
Ross
Malone
Erickson - return man
Tate

Would assume  depending on how things go that either Malone or Tate won’t dress when Green comes back. Have a feeling Ross is going to have constant hamstring issues during the season.

I am rooting for Malone, but combine ST ability and I think Core is above him as of now. Willis is a guy to watch. Morgan looks like PS player to me right now.

Reply/Quote
(08-16-2019, 12:16 AM)lone bengal Wrote: If I had to guess who makes the active roster

Green
Boyd
Ross
Malone
Erickson - return man
Tate

Would assume  depending on how things go that either Malone or Tate won’t dress when Green comes back. Have a feeling Ross is going to have constant hamstring issues during the season.

If Ross can't get his ass on the field, i can see them IR designating him so they can keep Willis on the roster and put Morgan on the PS. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Hopkins up
Pratt up
Tate up
Sample up

Uzomah down
Williams down
Holding calls down
Reply/Quote

Green
Boyd
Ross
Malone
Erickson - return man
Tate

I'm not so sure about Malone and I've been pulling for him ever since we drafted him. I'd say we're going to load heavy at WR on both team and PS due to uncertainty with both AJ and Ross. They'll probably have 7 on 53 to start season. I doubt Core makes either
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2019, 12:20 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am rooting for Malone, but combine ST ability and I think Core is above him as of now. Willis is a guy to watch. Morgan looks like PS player to me right now.

I agree with all this. The question i have is, why isn't Cordy Glenn in more 'stock down' lists? It seems i keep seeing him half-ass it all over the field and i'm not seeing anthing really positive out of him.

Am i missing something?

Reply/Quote
Stock up: ELLIS, HOPKINS, FINLEY

Stock down: Uzomah, Driskell, Williams (RB)
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2019, 12:06 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Up

Down

Shawn Williams is having a pretty bad preseason. Burnt by Kelce, missed a tackle on AP, gave up a big play to Vernon Davis... 
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2019, 12:21 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If Ross can't get his ass on the field, i can see them IR designating him so they can keep Willis on the roster and put Morgan on the PS. 

Not to turn every thread into a Ross-complaint fest, but if he can't be bothered to play in the pre-season I don't want to hear people demanding for us to excuse him for being rusty IF IF IF IF IF he suits up for game 1.
Reply/Quote
People seem to be split on Hopkins performance...
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2019, 12:23 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I agree with all this. The question i have is, why isn't Cordy Glenn in more 'stock down' lists? It seems i keep seeing him half-ass it all over the field and i'm not seeing anthing really positive out of him.

Am i missing something?

He had a holding call, but I did not see any blocking issues tonight in his short stint. Maybe I missed it, but saw no QB pressures and they did not run off tackle left when he played.

Reply/Quote
(08-16-2019, 12:25 AM)NKURyan Wrote: Shawn Williams is having a pretty bad preseason. Burnt by Kelce, missed a tackle on AP, gave up a big play to Vernon Davis... 

I did see issues again with Williams. The worst on offense was probably Uz, he had 3 penalties in a short stint.

Reply/Quote