Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redskins Shopping Zach Brown

This is a move I am interested in. Even at 30 Brown is a top level LB who the shine apparently has worn off of in Washington with Reuben Foster in town and the pursuit of Mosley. If we could get Brown for a 4th or Brown and a pick to slide back to 15 I would be 100% in. You could basically cut Burfict and make this move and come out at about break even cap wise too.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 02:29 PM)Au165 Wrote:

This is a move I am interested in. Even at 30 Brown is a top level LB who the shine apparently has worn off of in Washington with Reuben Foster in town and the pursuit of Mosley. If we could get Brown for a 4th or Brown and a pick to slide back to 15 I would be 100% in. You could basically cut Burfict and make this move and come out at about break even cap wise too.

Zach Brown was the LB I really wanted last year but he re-signed with Washington, and I wanted him after his rookie contract was up with TEN too. I'd love to have him in Cincinnati.
They only "difficult" (but not difficult, especially if they cut Burfict) thing would be his ~$9 mill cap hit for 2019 and 2020.
However, with that said, he still was the #3 LB in the league according to PFF.
I'd give up to a 3rd rd pick for him.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
no thanks. history has shown me a LB that has played on w teams and is on his way to a 3rd is nothing more than a failure in 2 previous stops.
Reply/Quote
Would be a good signing and with Kwon Alexander getting 13.5 million per season with the 49ers spending on someone in Free Agency is likely out. Cut Burfict, sign Brown, and still look to draft someone fairly early.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 02:51 PM)JungleRock85 Wrote: Would be a good signing and with Kwon Alexander getting 13.5 million per season with the 49ers spending on someone in Free Agency is likely out. Cut Burfict, sign Brown, and still look to draft someone fairly early.

A slide back from 11 to 15 for him could net you Brown and Bush for the price of one pick. 
Reply/Quote
If Snyder wants Mosley, he'll get him. Scratch him off the wishlist.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote