Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ref Crew for Sunday
(09-14-2016, 02:45 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Fully expect the flags to be lopsided and not on our side.

Bengals will have to beat refs and steelers. Refs will be out to make a point early as well. 

Got to keep our cool and just whip the snot out them. 

The tone will be set early.  "If Hill breaks off a large run, someone throw a flag and we will call holding on their center that everyone hates.  And let's let their guys push off before the ball gets there...that should be enough"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 07:52 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Possibilmente.

Pete Morelli is okay but at least the Bengals didn't get Gene Steratore who might as well wear black and yellow instead of black and white on the field.

Steratore is from pissburg and is a lifelong fan.  100% honest truth.  I worked with his sister and know him well. 
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 08:09 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Steratore is from pissburg and is a lifelong fan.  100% honest truth.  I worked with his sister and know him well. 

I knew it!

What is it about east coast Italians and the Steelers?  When my father came over from "the old country" in the 1940s, his family ended up in Pittsburgh along with other Italian famiglie with familiar names like Florio and Steratore, all who morphed from rabid calcio* devotees in Italy to slatheringly loyal Steelers fans in America.  My father would have left me on the steps of a fire station if he could have adopted Franco Harris in exchange.   

*That's "soccer" in Italian
Reply/Quote
Interesting Read:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17554257/officials-cincinnati-bengals-pittsburgh-steelers-matchup-alert-due-history

although.....this didn't seem to come into play between the last regular season game and the Wild card game last year. It seemed to get out of control IMMEDIATELY.
[Image: predator_zps2bkpnoe5.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Antonio Brown is VERY good at pushing off. He does it all game every game in a very subtle way. If I was Adam Jones I'd bend some (probably def) zebra ears about this.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 07:52 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Possibilmente.

Pete Morelli is okay but at least the Bengals didn't get Gene Steratore who might as well wear black and yellow instead of black and white on the field.

No Joke!!
Reply/Quote