Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Referee complaint thread
(10-29-2018, 03:39 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Denny registered here......claimed this board would never make it, and hasn't been back.  I don't think he could handle the ability of posters to call out his bullshit without being banned here.

So he was wrong yet again.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 02:22 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I know you are joking, but my 40 year old daughter had brain surgery in January. Nope, you don't want brain surgery.

Dude how the eff old are you?

Hope everything is good with your daughter.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 07:09 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Wonder what ever happened to guys like Denny, Joe from Flo or The Bat? Wonder if they are on this board under different names?

I'm sure it was just a coincidence, but after reading that post, I looked at your sig pic and got a chuckle out of thinking of those three as Denny, Joe from Flo, and the Bat, respectively. LOL
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 09:50 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I'm sure it was just a coincidence, but after reading that post, I looked at your sig pic and got a chuckle out of thinking of those three as Denny, Joe from Flo, and the Bat, respectively. LOL

JoeFlo, as I recall, went all in on that hoax ahole, "Adam," Doc or whatever the hell his name was, when that new board was created, got into one last scuffle with Denny, got banned and never came back ever, to either place.

My memory isn't fuzzy per se, but I may be, "mis-remembering."

Denny's been accounted for and the Bat, no clue what happened to him.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 11:01 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: JoeFlo, as I recall, went all in on that hoax ahole, "Adam," Doc or whatever the hell his name was, when that new board was created, got into one last scuffle with Denny, got banned and never came back ever, to either place.

My memory isn't fuzzy per se, but I may be, "mis-remembering."

Denny's been accounted for and the Bat, no clue what happened to him.

The Bat posted here of and on for a little while.  Then he got his gender reassignment surgery and has been "busy" ever since.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 01:55 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: The Bat posted here of and on for a little while.  Then he got his gender reassignment surgery and has been "busy" ever since.

Wow, literally?

I don't know you Pitt guys too well but I had no clue...
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 01:57 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Wow, literally?

I don't know you Pitt guys too well but I had no clue...

You're a Bengal fan...Of course you have no clue.   Cool

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 02:55 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You're a Bengal fan...Of course you have no clue.   Cool

And this is why I avoid you pukes; I ask a legitimate, inquisitive question and I get unnecessary ball-breaking and sarcasm, even if it wasn't intended to be inflammatory (which it most-likely wasn't).
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 03:01 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: ...

And this is why I avoid you pukes; I ask a legitimate, inquisitive question and I get unnecessary ball-breaking and sarcasm, even if it wasn't intended to be inflammatory (which it most-likely wasn't).

Can't tell if this is sarcasm or serious.    Mellow

Reply/Quote