Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refs all chummy with Steelers coaching
Smiling while discussing penalties against Jets and even while announcing them over the mic on TV. Disgusting and unprofessional.
Reply/Quote
Marvin sits there joking with the refs too during games. Some of you people are just so blind, biased, and sad with your conspiracy theories.
Reply/Quote
I umpire ballgames with guys I'm friends with. HOWEVER, during the game I insist that they call me "blue" and NOT by my first name. Friendliness during the game is unprofessional, regardless of team. I would say the same for Marvin. It just irritates me more when it's the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
I don't disagree, I'm just saying almost all of the coaches can be seen laughing with the refs at some point in the game.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 04:22 PM)Sweetness Wrote: I don't disagree, I'm just saying almost all of the coaches can be seen laughing with the refs at some point in the game.

Players too.

The Ocho used to joke and carry on with them all the time.  He even took a dollar to them to pretend to offer a bribe on one call...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
...aaaand Mike Mitchell just hits Brandon Marshall helmet-to-helmet on defenseless receiver... no call. Nope, no bias at all.
Reply/Quote
I don't know about the joking, we're all human, but the Steelres definitely get bias. Does this dude even remember the 17 missed holds the Steelers got away with against us? It wasn't that long ago. Was he/she watching the same gamE?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote