Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refs strike again
I realize that you have to overcome bad officiating, but I do not remember a year where I have seen so many game changing, awful calls.  The latest example: Bills stop the Jags with around 3 minutes left.  Oh wait, phantom PI call on Buffalo.  When I say phantom, I mean the Buffalo defender didn't even touch the receiver and was diving for the ball.  Next play:  touchdown Jags instead of 4th down.  Even the announcers were like WTF was that!!  I feel like I just wasted 3 hours.  I might as well have watched WWE.  At least I know that is fixed.  It really takes away from the game.

End rant 
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 02:03 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I realize that you have to overcome bad officiating, but I do not remember a year where I have seen so many game changing, awful calls.  The latest example: Bills stop the Jags with around 3 minutes left.  Oh wait, phantom PI call on Buffalo.  When I say phantom, I mean the Buffalo defender didn't even touch the receiver and was diving for the ball.  Next play:  touchdown Jags instead of 4th down.  Even the announcers were like WTF was that!!  I feel like I just wasted 3 hours.  I might as well have watched WWE.  At least I know that is fixed.  It really takes away from the game.

End rant 

Bad call, sure.

By the way, confusing title. I thought we'd have to deal with replacement refs again.
Reply/Quote
Oh, sorry on the title. Was not trying to be tricky. Lol
Reply/Quote
NFL is trying pretty hard to make the Jags a viable franchise in London in the future by building a fanbase there. Letting them lose after being up 27-3 wouldn't help their efforts there. That's why I am not surprised in the slightest by some ref shenanigans.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I really hope London gets the chance to veto that shitty franchise.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 02:39 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: I really hope London gets the chance to veto that shitty franchise.

Hah, nope.. get your stache ready because things are about to get real.

[Image: shahid-khan.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 02:03 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I realize that you have to overcome bad officiating, but I do not remember a year where I have seen so many game changing, awful calls.  The latest example: Bills stop the Jags with around 3 minutes left.  Oh wait, phantom PI call on Buffalo.  When I say phantom, I mean the Buffalo defender didn't even touch the receiver and was diving for the ball.  Next play:  touchdown Jags instead of 4th down.  Even the announcers were like WTF was that!!  I feel like I just wasted 3 hours.  I might as well have watched WWE.  At least I know that is fixed.  It really takes away from the game.

End rant 

Someone laid the 3 points
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote