Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding the Site Header
Any chance it can be centered and maybe have some color added? It could really pop and make the site look even better.
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2015, 04:27 PM)Steeler Eater Wrote: Any chance it can be centered and maybe have some color added? It could really pop and make the site look even better.

It's just temporary. There will be a new one up soon, that will cover the header area. Hopefully everyone will dig it.  :)
Reply/Quote
I just want to say thanks for doing this man! It is nuts going from a VIP and HOF member to a recruit but I am sure once the board gets rolling it will be no time at all to advance.
[Image: logo.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I'm not a fan of it being centered. Something's off about it. Doesn't look right. Might just be me. Regardless though, site is epic!
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2015, 06:03 PM)BigBadWhoDeyDaddy Wrote: I just want to say thanks for doing this man!  It is nuts going from a VIP and HOF member to a recruit but I am sure once the board gets rolling it will be no time at all to advance.

Honestly? How does advancing on a message board matter in any way? Do you get prefered parking at the pro shop?

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(05-15-2015, 04:33 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: It's just temporary. There will be a new one up soon, that will cover the header area. Hopefully everyone will dig it.  :)

AWESOME!!! When do you need me to come by so you can photograph my manhood for the header?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-19-2015, 10:08 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: AWESOME!!!  When do you need me to come by so you can photograph my manhood for the header?

[Image: 330763f0-c4de-0132-46b3-0e9062a7590a.gif...U8LOnuw%3D]
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2015, 10:26 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: [Image: 330763f0-c4de-0132-46b3-0e9062a7590a.gif...U8LOnuw%3D]

Hey...I'm a grower not a shower...The header will be filled. ThumbsUp
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
I like the header.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
"Message Board & Forum" is about as redundant as "Grocery Store & Market".
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2015, 02:56 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: "Message Board & Forum" is about as redundant as "Grocery Store & Market".

WhoDeyWho (who handles the boards webmaster duties) did it for the purposes of SEO, and it has worked...very quickly. We went from being ranked pages back in Google search...to now, ranked 5th on page 1 for "bengals message board" search...and 7th on page 1 under a "bengals forum" search. WhoDeyWho has done a great job with our search ranking.
Reply/Quote