Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reggie Nelson makes game-saving play for Raiders
(10-02-2016, 05:25 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Well we had them all at one point...and didn't do squat. Almost as if the problem lies somewhere else  Mellow

Hmmmm? You might be onto something... ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 05:21 PM)Tomkat Wrote: If anyone could upload a .gif of the play, I would be grateful!

*EDIT* - I'm actually working on it, now.

[Image: 5Rm3tNO.gif]

That would have been a penalty if he played for us. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The strange part is, had he made that play in a Bengal uniform, it would have been flagged for unnecessary roughness..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 12:01 AM)Shady Wrote: I was thinking the exact same thing. 

That would have been a penalty if he played for us. 
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 07:25 PM)GodFather Wrote: This is what kills me with the Bengals line of thought. Nelson earned a new contract here and was a top contributor, we let him go and don't resign him yet, Marvin Lewis can't win a playoff game to save his life and we give him extension after extension letting guys like Zim go to the Vikings.

Letting Zim go might be the single biggest blunder beside the ricky williams debacle.  Thats a real cleveland move.....
Reply/Quote
It's still early in the season, but obviously at 2-2 playing some pretty tough teams all is lost.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I was going to post this when I saw it happen....then thought better of it, cause I was pissed.  I DID thank Son of Paul on Facebook for the "smooth move" though. Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 12:07 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The strange part is, had he made that play in a Bengal uniform, it would have been flagged for unnecessary roughness..

This.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 12:01 AM)Shady Wrote: That would have been a penalty if he played for us. 

Q4T
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 12:01 AM)Shady Wrote: That would have been a penalty if he played for us. 

(10-03-2016, 12:07 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The strange part is, had he made that play in a Bengal uniform, it would have been flagged for unnecessary roughness..

(10-03-2016, 04:47 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: This.

(10-03-2016, 05:29 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Q4T

Such short memories up in here...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Here's a gif of that video...

[Image: TYhBJXW.gif]
Reply/Quote